• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,298

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
As per the customer care, Tata Sky is giving Rs300/- credit to your account if the existing customer is upgrading to HD by returning there Standard STD.Is it worth or still need to wait for the prices to go down.

Haven't heard of any such offer from Tata Sky's customer care or website.Can anyone confirm, since I'm also wanting to exchange my Tata Sky+ for an HD+?

300 for the HD? Hmmm... Looks like a stock clearance attempt. Wish there are some good offfers for existing customers on TS+ HD

300 for the HD? Hmmm... Looks like a stock clearance attempt. Wish there are some good offfers for existing customers on TS+ HD

By what he said it seems that he would get Rs 300 if he provide them back the STB and HD would be at same price as usual...

^ Are you aware of any offers on the TS+ HD?

^ Are you aware of any offers on the TS+ HD?

I forgot to mention, Tata Sky Has introduced exchange offer for existing customers. Rs. 300/= credit for normal sd boxes and Rs. 500/= for Tata sky Plus boxes.
Exchange Offer not available for Tata Sky HD Boxes.

This offer is only for TS+ HD not TS HD

^ That's awesome news dude. Is this info available online? Last time CC tried to upsell me the box, I asked for an exchange offer and was told none was present.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Wait. 300 for normal SD box as in? Someone upgrading FROM a normal SD box?

What exactly is the offer? After returning the normal set-top box,we will get the TS+HD box for 4000-300=Rs.3700?

300 for a box bought at 3k...500 for ts+ bought at 6k ......not even 10% of the amount....i might as well donate it to some one :P

Back