Upgrade offer on Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter armaan_99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 10,298
I think we shd keep our SD boxes, near future might we can use it for FTA channels or for other providers once portability introduced in DTH, keeping in view Tata Sky hv to unlock ...........

300 for a box bought at 3k...500 for ts+ bought at 6k ......not even 10% of the amount....i might as well donate it to some one :P

Is this permitted? Since the software is locked and pairing of the device (STB link to Subscriber DTH account) is at the discretion of Tata Sky or with the respective DTH operator.

If DTH operators allow donation, it will destroy their business model since every potential customer will claim to own a dumped STB by a friend, relative or as a lost and found case.

I talked to customer care multiple times todayOffer is:Purchase Tata Sky HD+ Box for 3999Return old SD Box and get Rs. 300 Credit To accountReturn old Tata Sky+ Box and get Rs. 500 Credit To account

any return offer for Tata Sky HD customers?

You will have to ask them. If they have a return offer for SD boxes then, there should be a credit for returned HD boxes

Is it compulsory to change Dish & Remote also or just Digicomp SD Box ? I also want to exchange it to HD.....So, please make it clear !

Is it compulsory to change Dish & Remote also or just Digicomp SD Box ? I also want to exchange it to HD.....So, please make it clear !

No, only STB will be changed. New remote will be given with new STB. They'll just come and insert the smart card of ur normal stb to hd box and pair it.

I upgraded to TS + HD 2 days back and returned my normal stb.

But it is bad that they have still not given a universal remote with this new box.I was expecting this frm them...

No, only STB will be changed. New remote will be given with new STB. They'll just come and insert the smart card of ur normal stb to hd box and pair it.

I upgraded to TS + HD 2 days back and returned my normal stb.

Tata Sky team changed my dish also, when i asked them why they told me it is necessary otherwise i will get distorted images most of the time as i am using three connections from one dish i.e one HD+ and two SD Boxes.

Back