UPI might have fees on third party apps from next year

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,687
For chai business you need a good location near offices and customers will be already subscribed to some chaiwala. In the above article that guy makes 50k profit and had to hire people to deliver.

Biryani also sells well but requires some capital and not easy to master.

Momos and similar Indian chinese street food can be started with pretty low capital, very high demand so you do not need a shop at a prominent place from the beginner. Not sure but I think you can even prepare and store them in fridge so less chance of loss.
I used to talk frequently to shop and stall owners in Gurgaon (Sector 17), a simple cold coffee stall made around 2-2.5L/month from a single stall, more than what people with established shops paying 40-50k rent per month were making, stalls made well to do resturants shut down.

It was not difficult for anyone with a slightly different street food idea to make a living, most stall owners were earning more than what most graduates earned initially from their job.

PG area is also pretty good for stalls

Cannot provide any employment to the general category and the masses except suggestions to sell pakodey, but would leave no option to make money from them.
Either everyone has reservations or no one should have one. We Muslims face the biggest challenge due to it.

Anyone aware how this affects using the original BHIM App? No charges if payment done via that right?

in W.B CM Mamata Banerjee suggest West Bengal youth to sell Chop (Vegetable Cutlet), Repair Cycle and you will become millionaire.
Well she was in NDA govt during Vajpayee era so she has inherited some genes I guess

There are wholesale manufacturers of "Samosa" who then sell them to vendors who sale on trains, streets etc. Its a huge industry.

Back