Upload speed problems anyone?

The engineer came and found my problem, a malfunctioning slave device. Now my speeds are back and better than before.

wow man nice upload speeds :D finally your problem resolved :D
where exactly was the problem? at their switch end?

@Sayantan Bakshi
Can you please tell me what exactly was the issue as im also facing the issue.. When i told them im getting 50% less upload speed they told me they do not give same upload speed as download.. but when i told them 1 month back it was same as download speed they replayed with "we do not have control over upload speed. u can get same or lower then download speed."
Im using their Flash Package.. Provider World View Cable

@cyber_avijit
In our area Anumita cable provides the connection through tv cable instead of lan cable. This tv cable goes into a slave device and the same device is connected to my computer using a lan cable. This slave device was malfunctioning for me. The slave device has a quality indicator, which must always be lit and should be green if it shows red light or is off for some reason then there must be a problem with the connection. and for me it was always red. they replaced the faulty slave device witha new one and everything went back to normal for me. Hope this helps your case. If your cable operator is using lan connection then make sure u r getting less than 2 ms ping on gateway and 0% packet loss. if not tell your cablewala to check the cables something isn't quite right.

my Cable Operator uses Lan cable and i often face issue like rto and letency ave of 2-3ms and sometime higher mostly during late evening. As per my Diagnose i think most of the people logs in at late evening which causes the high latency and time out..
Today i gave alot of push to alliance and LCO Alliance think there is a Issue with L2 Switch at LCO ..Which might be getting overload..
But i dnt know if thats the only reason for my low upload speed/night time low download speed. Because when there is no timeout and latency is 1ms from the gateway. the speed i get is same as im getting now.. nothing changes.. Could it be the Media Converter(Fiber to Ethernet Media converter) is the cause of this ???
I dont know...

Back