Upload Speeds Indian ISP

• Thread starter Thread starter eku_killa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 20,061

eku_killa

ISP
Airtel
Okay let me get my point across quickly .. I currently get 0.85 mbps upload speed with airtel What is the highest upload speed I can get on a broadband connection for my residence in Delhi ORWhich ISP in Delhi provides the highest Upload Speed for residence connection ? ORIf broadband for residence doesn't have high upload speeds is there any other way like a 3G data card or something by which I can get atleast 2-4 mbps upload speed ?

MTNL FTTH, if available. Else local cable ISP, if you're lucky. 3G should touch 2mbit uplink quite easily.

0.85 mbps is something that is mostly related to the capacity of the copper wires used by airtel. sadly, they are said to be offering just 1mbps on their FTTH plans as well which is very stupid.

Right now upload speeds in India are pathetic because of copper, and 90% of us cannot do anything about it, unless uploding is your only concern, in which case you can get a leased line or something for Business maybe. But not affordable by most Home users.

Reliance Metro Ethernet has Upload speed = download speed.....but if ur lucky and the connection works.. :pleasantry:

chromaniac said:
0.85 mbps is something that is mostly related to the capacity of the copper wires used by airtel. sadly, they are said to be offering just 1mbps on their FTTH plans as well which is very stupid.
I'm getting the same. 0.85 Mbps, which is enough for normal purposes.

I am also getting the same 0.85Mb/s on Airtel Rapid 175GB 8MB/s plan.

hmm..still no ISP in Delhi offering more than 1MBps upload speeds ?
how much upload speed would we get on Airtel/vodafone 3G plans ?

If upload speed is really important for you, you can opt for a business/corporate plans by any reputated isp of your area.... It will cost you some extra money... Plans designed for home users usually has lower upload speed..

My upload speed has reduced to 425 kb/s as of today. The modem is linking at exactly 507 kb/s. It's not a line problem as the SNR is very high and there is no disturbance. It looks like they're reduce the speeds on the line profile.

Back