Veetukku Veedu Sun Direct !! Veetukku Veedu Sun Direct !!!

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 8,643
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
Excellent Song composing though the lyrics are not yet familiar. Till now i understood the First Line (that is my Sub line of this topic)But have you guys noticed Sun Network has some sentiments attached to the Pink Color.When Suriyan FM Started 'Kettingala Kettingala' banner came with Pink Background.And When Sun Direct started they used the PINK color background for the add (Athiravaikkum Digital Athisayam) the old ad.And now in New ad, tamanna is wearing Pink Dress... is there really any sentiment for Sun Network to use this color.More Over on 90's when Sun TV started, the SUN TV LOGO in the bottom right corner was appeared in PINK. Later they changed to the Yellow color to reflect the real sun color.

Congrats on decoding the first line!:PI think the telugu version goes like this "Intinta Sun Direct"!

yes All tv have some standard colourSun - Pink and redJaya - GreenRaj - Yellow and blueVijay - Light pink and RoseDD - whiteBharathidasan k

guys, what ever be the colour they officially or sentimently love ,unless they run their service professionally,they all will be in RED.....sun direct still do not have a professional web site, online recharge,EPG for the programs....how long will they take for these?one year? two years?Shame!

but arun we are waiting for a long period of time. there is a limit for waiting.:hysterical:

ya u r right...But this is what Nodal officer told me when i called him..nothin we can do..even if any one call to nodal officer regardin open tv..he will reply that "u can expect open tv software at the end of this month or at the beginning of next month":wall:

me to nodal officer confirms open tv & star package will come this month end r 1st week of june......i also asked about Sony & he said we r speaking to broadcaster about price & finally he said that we r trying to add maximum pay channels under basic package except star,sony & zee......................all pay channels come in sundirect dont worry nodal officer said to me....................

Hai Arun,
Can you tell what is the benefit of Open Tv S/w

Bharathidasan k

Just wait for this month end..untill open tv software is released by sun direct..:thumbsup:

Back