Very bad service from ACT broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter Shomenath
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,191
ISP
ACT
Hi,I am Shomenath,on 27th November 2013 took act broadband connection, 2nd December gave a complain (0001458320),issue was no network access,complain was resolved on 5th evening,Again ON 9TH December the same problem,complain no 0001483355,just came to know that this is one of the worst,& not at all a reliable broadband service,even spoke to NODAL OFFICER(MR KIRAN) ON 10TH DECEMBER,HE TOLD HE WILL TALK TO TECHNICAL TEAM & GET BACK TO ME,BUT NO CALL NOTHING.THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THE SERVICE & RELIABILITY OF ACT BROADBAND.& THEY NEED 72 HRS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE,THATS NOT EVEN 15 DAYS & FACING NO INTERNET TWICE,I SUGGEST DONT GO FOR ACT BROADBAND,ITS WORST SERVICE,WASTING MONEY.

Shomenath said:
Hi,I am Shomenath,on 27th November 2013 took act broadband connection, 2nd December gave a complain (0001458320),issue was no network access,complain was resolved on 5th evening,Again ON 9TH December the same problem,complain no 0001483355,just came to know that this is one of the worst,& not at all a reliable broadband service,even spoke to NODAL OFFICER(MR KIRAN) ON 10TH DECEMBER,HE TOLD HE WILL TALK TO TECHNICAL TEAM & GET BACK TO ME,BUT NO CALL NOTHING.THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THE SERVICE & RELIABILITY OF ACT BROADBAND.& THEY NEED 72 HRS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE,THATS NOT EVEN 15 DAYS & FACING NO INTERNET TWICE,I SUGGEST DONT GO FOR ACT BROADBAND,ITS WORST SERVICE,WASTING MONEY.
Hello Sir,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you ASAP. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.Regards,ACT Broadband

broadband.act said:
Hello Sir,We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and other details with us. We will forward your complaint to the concerned team and they will get in touch with you ASAP. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest.Regards,ACT Broadband
Hello,The above mentioned grievance has been addressed & resolved. Please feel free to get in touch with us on 080 4284 0000 or write to us at [email protected] if you have any other queries. Thank you for your cooperation.Warm Regards,ACT Broadband

Back