Videocon D2H DTH Channel List

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 201,436
Hey....HD list doesnt contain discovery channel.......it has discovery channel world HD......but the website has Discovery channel listed as HD.....is there a goof-up from their side???And What sound format is dolby digital given in option....is it same 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound???

It has both Discovery SD and Discovery HD. DD is 5.1

Dont know if its new or not, but i noticed today, that there have been wholesale changes in the Channel Nos in respect of HD channels. Instead of the separate slot beyond LCN 900, they now have fixed the HD channel near its SD version.So now, we will have to maintain a list of favorites which has only HD channels, if we want to surf only the HD channels.

Really stupid move. I hate such LCN arrangements. Really wish to slap that person who suggested and did all this mess up. :banghead:

And it doesnt even make any sense, after having set an expectation/standard of practice with the customer.

Think about all those SD customers. From today whenever they will switch channels they will get one channel as subscribed and another unsubscribed. One by one all good things are getting eliminated. Now d2h seems to be a copy cat mixture of all dth operator services. They have nothing of their own. Products, packages, schemes and offers. Everything is copied from their competitors. Do hell with these guys. I am sure I won't be able to continue with this operator for long if they keep on introducing such anti-customer steps.

I think ur scheduled recordings are connected with channels, rather than channel numbers. So ideally it shudnt be affected. Even my favorites list remained intact. I had a HD channels in different lists & they remained intact.

Really pain in the ass move regarding sorting of HD channels.Zee q added on LCN 525. it will be available in only A-la-carte price at rs. 77.Zee Khana Khazana added on LCN 143. Again available in only A-la-carte price at rs. 35.These A-la-carte prices apply to platinum HD package also. So far every channel was available to platinum HD users without paying extra (apart from d2h movie channels).Now they have copied this A-La-Carte trend from other dth operators

It has to be. As it is they are offering so much in the 440 price band. Including these channels in that band wud mean a loss of profit!

Back