Videocon D2H DTH Channel List

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 148
  • Views Views 201,437
Jignesh...

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Jignesh....
Very helpful thread man!!
The channels you mentioned can help new "Prospective" customers like me in getting things uncluttered!!
Do keep updating from time to time!!

@ JigneshPlease post total number of channels and services at the end like u did in TS and Dish. Thanks.

^ Frankly IMHO the total number of channels is a meaningless number.All I need to know is which is the cheapest way of configuring the channels I need.

Emil totally agree with you!!No matter how much misleading it appears, in the end, its a package that suffices my needs perfectly - except for 2 channels - Ten Cricket & Discovery Science......Agree, that its a wrong claim, but still, they are offering most of the channels that should be available!!

i Request for subhavaartha Tv since 5 months but today they cannot add this channel and also not provide telugu feed for DisneyXD,POGO,Cartoon Network.This is the D2h position to add new channels.God know the time to add Discovery turbo.

They have added Ten Action +......

Ten action+ is zee sports :D
It was already der from the launch itself :P

OH!! Didnt knew that it was already in the list!!I just browsed the list u had put up, and found that the words "Ten Action +" were missing.......It struck me rite now after u posted that Zee sports itself is now Ten Action+.......

Back