Videocon d2h+ DTH: Shift from Tata Sky

ISP
Airtel
I have been using Tata Sky for almost 3 years now but not satisfied with their price. I am thinking of shifting to videocon d2h can you please suggest me some options

You have three options STB, dvd player cum DTH or DTH enabled LCD tv.Prices you can find at D2H website. install and recharge it with one year Diamond top up. You get all channels at a price of Rs.240 per month. Their picture quality and sound is very good.But Movie on demand service yet to be launched.

Had a look at D2H Site... yes.. This is much more savings for TS users.... TS customers pay maximum of 600 RS to get their channels... But here by paying 275 getting all the channels.. wow a great option which other dth did not provide till now. If the Audio and Video Quality is fine, then there is no problem in swtiching to it.. Also if the CC is good enough,, it is really D2H....Direct to Human !!!! :)

read all- my post/other post regarding this on http://www.saveondish.com/forum/index.php in Videocon D2H section.

in future price surely increase but not more than Rs.600/-

I have been using Tata Sky for almost 3 years now but not satisfied with their price. I am thinking of shifting to videocon d2h can you please suggest me some options

been a good buy for me..extremely competitive pricing..and yes, they do have Movie on Demand..so that's not an issue..I would really suggest ppl who are looking for new DTH service or unsatisfied with their current DTH service to give this a dekho..its really good..just that they haven't promoted themselves well enough..I can even stick my neck out and say that they are the best in this market currently..they are trying to grow, so they are providing good service...

Yes, d2h is good. I am using Satellite dvd. It comes with DTH, 5.1 DVD, USB and Memory card reader. DVD player support DIVX, MP4 also. Its remote is smart and simple. d2h is cheap and best.

Back