Videocon D2h first day experience- Ordered online

• Thread starter Thread starter aashishkul
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 52,013
lol. Exactly. Mine was installed exactly after 72 hrs. and time committed to me by d2h team was 72 hrs. :D

For my SD box I have made payment at 11 AM, their call centre people called me around 4pm and given TAT of 24-48hrs,with in minutes i got a call from local techinician asking for my address. He was their at my place in some 10 mins and took 30mins to instal entire setup.For HDDVR also i made payment on Saturday around 5pm, they have asked for 24-48 hrs, their techinicain call me on monday evening around 5 and took some 1 hr to instal everything.

It seems that d2h is keeping its commitment for many inspite of having variance in location. I can understand my delay bcoz Sunday came in between and I have given them time after 6 PM for installation.

mere dth 1011 ka bhi experiece achha raha. On same day unhone ne aadhe ghanteme dth install kiya. Mene dukhan se kharida tha dth.

See.....we have so many people sharing similar experiences now!

So many good reviews .. Good that they are working on customer satisfaction rather than westing money on advt

Only good about physical services not about picture quality. The worst thing is picture quality which cannot bear by anybody. Just if you have 14 inch TV maybe its great choice to you. Almost everything is good about d2h but picture quality is very bad. My d2h dth installation experience is very good. Before that I had heard that d2h is notorious about installation but it was false about me. D2h is mostly advanced dth in India by their packages, features but picture quality is bad than a cable operator picture qualit

Only good about physical services not about picture quality. The worst thing is picture quality which cannot bear by anybody. Just if you have 14 inch TV maybe its great choice to you. Almost everything is good about d2h but picture quality is very bad. My d2h dth installation experience is very good. Before that I had heard that d2h is notorious about installation but it was false about me. D2h is mostly advanced dth in India by their packages, features but picture quality is bad than a cable operator picture qualit

:ohmy (2): wt are you talking abt dude ? You are using d2h and you find its PQ bad. Infact d2h is having best PQ in now a days as compared to other operators. and you are talking abt 14" TV. Man , I have 40 " Full HD LED TV and I didn't find single pixellation on any of the Channel. Audio Quality was an issue but at present Audio Quality too has been improved a lot.

If you are getting bad PQ, definately something wrong in your Antenna alignment. Wts the Quality Strength you are getting ??

Absolutely! As i said, PQ problem is just a myth thats spread all around the internet. And if i were to compare the PQ of even SD D2h with the cable line i had, D2h was still far better. Atleast it gave me a continuous feed. Cable line always got stuck during viewing. Every 5-10 minutes the frame wud get stuck. More so in live action.When the bowler gets into his delivery stride, the screen wud invariably get stuck, and wud start again a few seconds later. I clearly remember i wasnt able to see shot that Sachin hit for his 200th run in ODI. I watched it in the News channels after that.

Whatever. Ok. That means you are satisfied with D2h. I think you didnt see other dth picture quality as sample / maybe you tv are hd ready / led/ hd. Early they improved picture quality. I agree. As IM told proble of audio quality I dont face that rather I am satisfied about that. Other are not fool to complain about picture quality & dont make any plan to spoil d2h service quality. Their picture quality has little blur. Check that with other dth picture quality. that best

Back