Videocon D2H HD DVR

• Thread starter Thread starter qazranchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 45
  • Views Views 17,185
Oh, thats great yaar!!I think i need to ask them again.....they are still not official on this.

Saw that Tata Sky has launched their HD-PVR for Rs.3999/- which has a massive 500GB HDD inside. If D2H HD DVR is launched for 7k, it would not find any takers. May be they'll loose some customers too.

Yes Videocon HD DVR will not find many takers as Tata Sky HD PVR is priced at 3999/- that to with a very big HDD. May be while officially Launching the D2H HD DVR they may offer a attractive price.

They have to. I have even mailed this to Vineet. If i dont get something worth giving a thought, i may switchover to TS - need to think on it seriously!!

All are getting restless yaar (Including me) !! There are some people who say they have even bought it - check out another thread. But still, there's no official announcement.

i have seen newspaper ad, its being given free with a Philips led tv, as part of world cup promotion and it mention 200 gb hard drive, cost mentioned is 6390 or something, but after what Tata Sky have done with their hardware and pricing of their new hd pvr, everything else pales in comparison as of now

Back