Videocon D2H HD DVR User Experience and Review

• Thread starter Thread starter Abhishekk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 463
  • Views Views 144,887
I thought it happens only to my DVR & why we have to bear such problems even we pay full for it.

Well, u can always complain if u feel its a problem for u!

Today they give visit but still they ask me what is accessory kit? I counter question them dont you know. They speechless after that. 2 Times they told me It contains just an HDMI cable but I told them I will show them box on the Internet.

My recordings got automatically deleted again. I m going to complain this time. Enuf is enuf.

Ok. Did u set recoding deletion to Disk space? If it is then change the setting but u told that u time to time delete recordings after ur mummy watching her soaps. Dont u delete it now?

Thats why i said its an issue. Most of the times my free disk space is at 90-95%. So i lodged a complaint. But my problem is that i cant call them over the weekend this time......busy in Kite flying! So may be they wud come on Monday. In fact today the engineer must have called me atleast 6-8 times, before i picked up a call from him.

I guess everything cannot be proved.... :) If i were to prove this thing i wud have to ask that guy to live in my home for a week or so....:D

I guess everything cannot be proved.... :) If i were to prove this thing i wud have to ask that guy to live in my home for a week or so....:D

:iconrofl:

Yes true. Very funny. Now u feel better than me after reading my message.

Now my dvr problem is it casually fails to record preschedule program for recording & its without any reason. I think its not better than ur dvr problem. Right?

USB port to me is useless, unless it allows me to copy recorded media from there! :P

And to ur question, i got my Box from Dealer.

USB PORT se recorded programs ko kaise copy karsakte hai

Back