Videocon D2H HD will have 19 Asli channels

• Thread starter Thread starter BISWRANJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,915

BISWRANJ

ISP
D2H HD
Today's TOI, Mumbai edition has carried a advt. stating the following...Videocon D2H HD will have 19 Asli channels1) Colours HD2) Star Plus HD3) Star Gold HD4) Star World HD5) Star Movies HD6) Zee HD7) Star Cricket HD8) ESPN HD9) Movies Now HD10) Discovery World HD11) NGC HD12) TEN HDThey will shortly add following13) Zee Cinema HD14) Zee Studio HD15) History TV HD16) CNBC Prime HD17) UTV Stars HD18) M Tunes HD19) 3D activeThey will also take the total chanel list to 350 numbers..

The highlight for me over here is MTunes HD. I was desperately waiting for an HD Music channel, with less of nonsensical bollywood Gossip. Few Ads here or there can still be tolerated, but still it has to be a Music channel in HD!

----------

And on a sidenote, i think this thread shud be merged to the other thread "New channels getting added....." Coz thats the main thread to discuss any new additions. Pics can be shared somewhere else, but atleast the thread for such informations can be common.

I found a statement in small letters in the picture, that quote Figure of 2.7 crore consumers is on the basis of 5 members per household for each subscriber as per sensus . is this true ? In this era how many houses have 5 members ?

It will have. Even if theres 1 kid in a house, then too the kid, the parents & the grandparents make it 5 members. And then there are various combinations......there can be only 1 grandparent & 2 children, and whatever.

It will have. Even if theres 1 kid in a house, then too the kid, the parents & the grandparents make it 5 members. And then there are various combinations......there can be only 1 grandparent & 2 children, and whatever.

If grandparent is in our house most likely chance of a Multitv connection. so that makes less viewers in single connection or they calculate multitv as as single connection?

Thats a weird scenario buddy! I mean do u have multiple connections at home due to grandparents? On multiple connections..... i think multiple connections will still be issued under a single registration.

This makes the count less on connections but makes the viewers count bigger . :) Some people have 3 -4 multitv connections from 1 Dish ,

Multiple connections will have Multiple STB's. i dunno if they Treat Multiple STB's under 1 registration as Multiple connections or a single connection

Back