VIDEOCON HD-DVR Price reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter qazranchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 17,179
Thats a good news. But it would be a SHOCK for people who already bought it for around 6.5k....

i think some member here wanted to buy it but delayed his decision for a price cut after Tata Sky priced their hd dvr nicely.

Jaymin is going to be super angry!

Hehe. I was just about to quote the same sentence. Let's see what his response is :P

Also we learnt a lesson here. "Never buy a product within days of its release", patience is a virtue :)

Jaymin is going to be super angry!

Jymn2005 has been our best source of hd dvr information so far. Wish the CC adjusts the same as package value for him. Nevertheless, your experiment has thrown a lot of information open to the public like me who were just lost in the wild. Thanks as always. You're the best jymn2005!

Thats true. Jaymin, as always, gives great and in-depth reviews of Videocon D2H. Its due to his posts that I made up my mind and went for Videocon D2H and I'm happy with it. He really deserves some discount in terms of package value adjustment.

Gosh.....this is VERY VERY VERY VERY UNFAIR TO ME........Lets see if there is any adjustment done for me!!!

Back