VIDEOCON HD-DVR Price reduced

• Thread starter Thread starter qazranchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 17,179
Sai, yes, i am doing that now....i have mailed & contacted the sales office.....they said they will revert to me by tomorrow. I hope i get the refund, else it will be really bad on the part of the COMPANY as a whole......

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Admin ji....

I hope you too can help me out, if nothing seems to go right - help in the sense that negotiating with them!!

@JayminIf not refund, u can atleast ask for a benefit as some value added to your account.I was sure they'll reduce the cost. Otherwise they would not have survived in the market of HD-DVRs. I still think it will reduce further.Sent from my GT-I5801 using Tapatalk

Yeah, lets see what reply i get.....Btw, 1 thing is there - The Platinum HD pack isnt there packed in it - so atleast Rs. 441 loss has been sort of "Recovered".

Yeah, lets see what reply i get.....

Btw, 1 thing is there - The Platinum HD pack isnt there packed in it - so atleast Rs. 441 loss has been sort of "Recovered".

I asked d2h cc regarding hd dvr's price cut & offers...they said that we will got 1 month platinum hd pack with new price also.....hope it's true...although cc is not a right source for a true news...

Once again they are proving that their planning department is worthless. They started the hype on HD DVRs half an year back, and was not able to launch on time. Later when they launched, their rival stole the thunder from them by coming up with an unbelievable pricing. It took more than a month for them to realize that they cannot survive in market with those pathetic rates, and now realized the mistake. Now they dont know what to do with those who have already purchased it. We forum members have predicted these issues correctly upfront. I couldn’t believe that they didn’t had the brain to like what we did.... Next time, please make sure that you think stepping in the shoes of a consumer before you finalize any decision… :DAnd God only knows how many years will it take for them to update their website with HD details, which currently is hiding within the buy online feature.

no offense. but as a customer sitting at home just like me... it is not possible to imagine what process goes into launching a brand new product especially something as significant as a hd dvr model in the market. :D

I asked d2h cc regarding hd dvr's price cut & offers...they said that we will got 1 month platinum hd pack with new price also.....hope it's true...although cc is not a right source for a true news...

From what info appears on the site under the "Buy" option, it looks like there is no such pack included. I hope that it remains, so atleast that consolation of Rs. 441 is assured!! :(

vd2h dvr hd , called up customer care wanted to upgrade my exisiting mormal d2h box since i have balance in my account , CC says cannot up[grade What the F@@@K ? all other operators have the facility, they will loose cust if this policy continues,also bangalore office says the DVR is 4890, one miss rekha says if i buy online i will not get all the channels since i am paying only 4390, when i told her that 4590rs is the normal price she gave the above answer,really pathetic, i am thinking of cancelling my connection oncw my v d2h expires ,

From what info appears on the site under the "Buy" option, it looks like there is no such pack included. I hope that it remains, so atleast that consolation of Rs. 441 is assured!! :(

jymn2005 - I just booked it and got the confirmation call. It doesn't include the Platinum HD package. Looking ahead for the installation to happen.

I just booked it and got the confirmation call. It doesn't include the Platinum HD package. Looking ahead for the installation to happen.

Thank God!! Some consolation finally!!

And when u get it, do let me know what wires are packaged with it & all......

As regards the contact details, i have topped the thread & mentioning it here as well - https://broadband.forum/videocon-d2h-dth/64897-quit-tata-sky-and-plan/3/ [Post # 30]

My comment is - their Customer support from the mentioned details is really good. Just that i am still hanging in the air, because the issue faced by is such serious......

After all my anger subsided, i thought on this - there would be many customers all round the nation who would have bought at this price. If they were to refund me something, obviously everyone will want refund!!

Still, lets see how things go!!

Back