Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
Rs 249 - 3GB/day - 28 days
Rs 399 - 3GB/day - 56 days
Rs 599 - 3GB/day - 84 days

The offer can be availed via My Vodafone, My Idea and respective websites of both the telcos.

Looks like old is gold😋 These plans were there in 2018 when I was on vodafone. I used the 599 plan most of the time.

I don't understand their claims of being the fastest network in Delhi NCR where I have always found Airtel faster everywhere except Noida.

In Chennai, experience is very varied.. A colleague gets extraordinary speeds at office using Vodafone - No connectivity at home for even calls and ends up making whatsapp calls when at home using wi-fi. He experimented with Airtel and Jio with bad and horrible internet respectively, while calls are stable, even at home. For now he is in Airtel, but not happy about being at avg speeds at office.

Bold of Vodafone to assume that people will actually be able to consume 3GB in a day given their network. :p
I concur, I could never consume my full monthly quota with Vodafone's slow data network. With Airtel I actually exhaust the existing quota and topup some more.

Back