New Daily Broadband Plans by BSNL? (20mbps, 1.5GB/Day for Rs. 99)

• Thread starter Thread starter ithehappy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 78
  • Views Views 12,667
is anyone getting more than 10mbps in 99 plan in copper line,my exchange guy says there exchange itself is at limit only till 12mbps,and he thinks 99plan is only 10mbps !!!!
but they did keep my speed rate to 9996 now,i asked them to try for 12mpbs line rate ,but my snr is 16-18 most of the times..how to explain to thses guys its possible but i am not sure about that exchange limit they have!

I think its better to keep speed to 10Mbps as its a pretty good speed and also you wont face any frequent disconnections.

but i wana know whether the exchange does have there limit or not? and i really wna try having higher speeds as my snr is 16-19 ,thats might give 12-15 mbps ..just a wish :)

@MEGAN go for it. This is how we learn new things right. if you are getting a stable connection with 15 mbps means you can keep it or try for a lower value :) good luck

yes,thanks...and i meantioned my request in twitter ,i geuss they looked at it and changed it,for now its 1mbps speed,but at 12 am i guess i have to see how good is it when my rate is this !!!!
Rate (Kbps):17156 997

SNR Margin (dB):6.7 12.7
lets see how this goes... yes finally someone listened to me..cool

yayyyy...i am getting 14.4 mbps ,no disconection,that bsnl exchange guys really dont know what knowledge they have,its fine i dont see much difference in ping too this is awsome..
now snr - 6.9-7.1 i never expected i would really see this numbers in my adsl stats and speedtest whooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww hahah so happy

now i really want to know one reason why they cry to change the values for once according to plan lol,the exchange officer was saying you get only 10mbps for the plan 99 bb .!!!! really...lol

finally after 10 days i get a proper solution from an educated engineer i guess.. keep trying guys...my snr is 7.2 its fine no problem if its less than 10,and aprrox my distance from exchange is 2.5 kms
ping 20s 14.42mbps :)
keeping
Line Rate - Upstream (Kbps):997
Line Rate - Downstream (Kbps):17156
SNR Margin (dB):7.1 12.8

Back