Vodafone Corporate post-paid customers getting ₹100 discount

• Thread starter Thread starter devangpatel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,535
Their cost saving in term of network upgradation delay is costing them heavy.
No Vowifi till now for urban users.
Switching off towers for rural areas.
Plus the merger itself is heavy on spectrum repayment.
They got highest spectrum in country but trying to save on towers.

@igloo I was reading somewhere that vil has pledged equity share of 11% in indus tower to pay for bank gaurentee renewal for spectrum payments that had fallen due in March this year. Vil was convincing DOT to take corporate gaurentee but dot didn't agree.
Usually companies take such extreme step when it has dried up all source of funding including promoters. I think promoters would have already taken a call on what needs to be done but this news is published with delay to conquer victory by jounalist once demise news comes in few days. I would not be surpruse if news comes next week itself.

Consider airtel 999 plan with 3 family add on ... Works out to similar price with no daily limits and as others mentioned, option to reimburse if your company has that option
Airtel caps data speeds at 16 mbps for family plan SIMs.
And the effective cost, including tax is Rs.272 per SIM every 28 days. Prepaid plans still work out cheaper. So still not worth if paying with your own money without office reimbursement.

Their cost saving in term of network upgradation delay is costing them heavy.
No Vowifi till now for urban users.
Switching off towers for rural areas.
Plus the merger itself is heavy on spectrum repayment.
They got highest spectrum in country but trying to save on towers.

This happened in my village farm where I used to get signal till mach but today I went and I see no service. Not Airtel not Jio, Only BSNL range comes there 😬

Airtel caps data speeds at 16 mbps for family plan SIMs.
Fake info. Your source?
I am on Family plan and get 40 Mbps during non peak hours.
IMG_20200709_223830.jpg

Last edited:
@pachabhut It might depend on the circle. Which circle are you in? The speed test is from an add on connection. So no throttling for me.

Back