Vodafone Corporate post-paid customers getting ₹100 discount

• Thread starter Thread starter devangpatel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 5,535
we use as corporate connection and asked my father(Director/Owner) why we use postpaid?, he replied that we can show post-paid bills as company expense and can save a bit on taxes.
What does it take to get a Corp plan?

@crashnburn_in For getting a corporate connection (COCP) you simply apply on Jio/Airtel/Vi website,

For Airtel: Avail G Suite with Airtel Corporate Postpaid Plans
For Vi: Vi™ Enterprise Business Solutions: Providing Voice, Connectivity and Location Based Services
For Jio: Jio Prime Corporate Plan for Employees & their Family - Jio (Note: Jio requires min. 30 connections to get COCP)

1. After that you get a call from them which will guide you according to your requirement.

2. After finalising requirements and conformation e-mails you get assigned account/relational manager which is point of contact for further from operator side. He/She will come to your premises/Office to get all documentation done delivers you SIM. (Note: This all process of documentation clearance requires at least a week period or more).

3. Documentation: This is most time consuming part since you require to submit legal documentation based of which type of your business is registered. (My case with Airtel and Vi)

For Private Limited Company following documents are required:

a. Company incorporation Certificate (MCA)
b. past two years ITR
c. Authorised Signatory Aadhar Card or any other address proof with two passport size photo. (Authorised Signatory (director or compliance officer) who will sign and issue document on behalf company.
d. Company PAN Card.
e. Purchase Order (PO) on company Letter Head (Format will be provided by Account Manager)
f. KYC Form
g. Address proof like company electricity bill or water bill
h. GST Certificate
i. Verification form
j. Other Misc. documents like plan activation summary etc. will be done by account manager.

Note: All above doc pages need to be signed and attested by Authorised signatory with company seal.

For other type of business all points except point "a" remains same, like partnership company we require partnership deed as business proof and for proprietary we need Shopex(shop establishment certificate) as business proof. For LLC its same as Private Limited.

4. Also regarding COCP Plans, they are customisable if you have quantity requirements (like more then 25+ connections). If less then they have pre configured plans like 299, 399, 499 etc. (Pls refer operators website for More Plan Info)

5. For our case we had healthy requirements so they got us customised plans based on our use case Like 349 for Directors, 249 for people who requires internet and calls (like Marketing office, Purchase Office etc.) , 199 for calls and limited internet (Account Office) or 149 for only calls (For Security guards and Drivers). (Note: I have not mentioned detailed Plan info but to just get idea I have mentioned rate per plan)
Account Manager helps you with customising plans at time of documentation.

I will write detailed post later to share my experience with Airtel and Vi COCP which will cover all topics in details.

Interesting inputs - Is there a minimum requirement for enrollment in terms of no of lines or no of people?
My families business definitely qualifies, the question is how much worth is the drama to undergo, and whether and how they will let me help this process for the company.
4. Also regarding COCP Plans, they are customisable if you have quantity requirements (like more then 25+ connections). If less then they have pre configured plans like 299, 399, 499 etc. (Pls refer operators website for More Plan Info)

5. For our case we had healthy requirements so they got us customised plans based on our use case Like 349 for Directors, 249 for people who requires internet and calls (like Marketing office, Purchase Office etc.) , 199 for calls and limited internet (Account Office) or 149 for only calls (For Security guards and Drivers). (Note: I have not mentioned detailed Plan info but to just get idea I have mentioned rate per plan)
Account Manager helps you with customising plans at time of documentation.

(Note: Jio requires min. 30 connections to get COCP)
As I mentioned here only Jio has minimum requirement for 30 connections (i.e Phone numbers).
for Vi and Airtel there is no such requirements (Even two or three numbers are enough). But in that case its much better to opt for family postpaid plan.

I recommend If you need less then 5 connections then its better not opt for COCP. Why I think its not best option here because just in case you want to port to other operator, again you will need to undergo all drama of documentation. Porting process is way longer in COCP then normal pospaid/prepaid. Even converting COCP to prepaid/IOIP requires company letter head etc. So, its better to have normal postpaid if number of connections are less then 5.

If more then 5 connections, then its worth to use COCP. Also choose operator wisely which provide better service at your working place else you need to again wait 90 days before you opt out.

@crashnburn_in May I know how many connections is your requirement?

As I mentioned here only Jio has minimum requirement for 30 connections (i.e Phone numbers).
for Vi and Airtel there is no such requirements (Even two or three numbers are enough). But in that case its much better to opt for family postpaid plan.
That's great, so even startups or new entrepreneurs can benefit from better plans.
I recommend If you need less then 5 connections then its better not opt for COCP.

Why I think its not best option here because just in case you want to port to other operator, again you will need to undergo all drama of documentation. Porting process is way longer in COCP then normal pospaid/prepaid.

Even converting COCP to prepaid/IOIP requires company letter head etc.
Thanks for these detailed insights. Its something that should be easily available for any upcoming business to be able to see & review these tips.
PS: What's full form for COCP / IOIP? Just so I know next time I hear the terms.
So, its better to have normal postpaid if number of connections are less then 5.

If more then 5 connections, then its worth to use COCP.
Totally makes sense.
Also choose operator wisely which provide better service at your working place else you need to again wait 90 days before you opt out.
Yes :) Have to check.
@crashnburn_in May I know how many connections is your requirement?
The business definitely has more people and mobiles than 5.

But given the old school nature of our elders, it would require me to show "$$$" savings/ benefit to make either of the above happen.

Back