Vodafone Idea (Vi) Price/Tariff Hike/Correction July 2024

• Thread starter Thread starter unnecessary
  • Start date Start date
  • Featured
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,045
at one point of time airtel did clarify that you can queue a plan provided you have less than x number of days left in existing plan. not sure if it still applies today. there is a thread somewhere on the forum with details.

Yes, you can stack upto 730 days. Nothing more than that.

if 730 is valid for airtel, i can recharge all three connections at my place lol. but won't risk it to save 200 bucks on each connection in a year 😂

@AAK no, you have to recharge with 1.5 GB per day plan for validity increment. If you do 2 GB per day plan then it will start from the same day.

@Thisisjagan you seem a bit confused with your analogy. What does queueing mean? It's like a line... One plan ends and the other one starts and it's the same in Vi. If my recharge expires on 30th July, new plan will start from the next day as well. Yes, the terminology is different but it works the same way except you can't run both in parallel together.

Anything else changed except costs?

This is total BS! Just when I was thinking of cutting down on my personal expenses, that these telcos jack up the prices.

Who even uses, data delight and weekend rollover? Everyone has Wi-Fi these days…
5G is not a gimmick, since it is the only thing that actually works in the overcrowded areas of Mumbai.

I have recharged three Jio numbers for Rs 2545 for 4 times
2545 x 3 x 4 = Rs 30,540
44 months of advance payment resulting effective saving of 17% which is opportunity gain when compared to 7% interest rate and their inflation of 25%.... hahaha too much of thinking for saving..

Not committing more than a year. If 5G is not free still they have to sell huge 5G data at better cost than current 4G prices.
Remember the 98 value pack and people who recharged for more than 5 years, did they get access to 5G or not? All vague if you on outdated plans. With upcoming mmwave installation more capacity will be unleashed. So not worth the hassle imo.

People here recharging in advance spending thousands of rupees, and me here trying to avoid recharging expired plan 😅

Back