• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 155
  • Views Views 239,167

broadband

ISP
MTNL 749NU
Set up internet / GPRS on iPhone - it worked:urock::urock::urock:

Hi all,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOW YOU CAN CONFIGURE INTERNET / GPRS ON IPHONE WITHOUT INSTALLING ANY CRACKING OR HACKING SOFTWARE ON UR IPHONE. YOU CAN DO IT IN JUST 5 MINS.

ALL YOU NEED IS iPhone Configuration Utility software.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of people are asking how to setup / configure internet or GPRS on iPhone. even at one time i spend hours and hours to setup gprs on my iphone and worst part is that i dont have "cellular data network" option in my iphone but even though i am able to successfully configure vodafone live gprs on my iphone.

here are the steps:

step 1: you need to download a software "iPhone Configuration Utility"

step 2: connect your iphone & launch the program then click on configuration profiles.

Step 3: click on Advance option on your left hand side then click on configure button.

Step 4: enter "portalnmms" in first field which Access Point Name (APN)

Step 5: enter "10.10.1.100" in the last field proxy server

Step 6: enter "9401" in the last field Proxy Port

Step 7: That's all save the profile by any name like "vodafone"

Step 8 : Click on your device on the left hand side and choose Configuration Profiles.

Step 9: Click on Install option and soon you will see a pop on your iPhone asking your permission to install the configuration simply allow and you are done.

LAUNCH THE SAFARI BROWSER AND SURF THE INTERNET !!!!!!!!!!!:wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin::wewin:

response, reviews, and suggestions are welcome

try and post your feedback.

Good Luck to all !!!!!!!!:iplay:

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/5817/55386470.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/6896/37991738.jpg

thanks for the info mate will try it and rep u:redface:

Thanks bro it worked like a champ.I registered this forum to thank you .I have one question when I am connected to wifi how will i know that ts not using vodafone live.if i want to remove the settings but from different computer how will i able to do it.RegardsDeepak

thnx for this.so will this thing work with the standard edge service provided by vodafone in which they charge 10p/10kb and no subscription charge, or we need the subscription service in which they charge i think rs 100/month + 5p/10kb? coz i currently use the rs100 subscription service w/o no hack. i use uk iPhone 3g

thnx man, installed it works great, u saved my rs100/month charge.btw, technically we can use this software to intall settings of any mobile co., and they should work?

hi...i have done all this but i can only browse net in safari but applications like IM+,email,ebuddy doesnt work...pls help...

portalnmms APN is only for WAP, u need to put www APN, with no proxy to use other IM services

Back