Vodafone Mumbai - 2GB GPRS plan available for POSTPAID customers?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetanthaker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 129
  • Views Views 69,083
Me in Navi Mumbai, Koparkhairne. Jhol what jhol???? Yeah there was an idea centre near my house but they closed down.....

confirm it againits rs 95 or rs 99 plan?sms bc 95 to 111bc 99 to 111

Me in Navi Mumbai, Koparkhairne.

Jhol what jhol???? Yeah there was an idea centre near my house but they closed down.....

Jhol meaning...if u talk for 5 minutes 45 seconds, they will make it to 6 minutes and all...these things happen...ur not going to remember how much time you spoke on some call three weeks back...anyways...it might have changed now...I am talking about years back...

ahh yes it is per minute billing works out like that, but i dont have too much problems with my bill. the issue is the data plans

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

I had just send an email to the corporate vodafone customer care for the GPRS Plans when i saw a sentence in the email which confused me.

"Please note that if you are on a data plan, the free usage does not include usage of certain applications like YouTube, video/ music streaming (e.g. Music Junction), tickers on HTML sites, handset applications and MMS which uses Vodafone Live! as access point and will be charged @ 10/10KB. These charges are applicable over and above your data plan."

Does this mean things that use the Vodafone Live will be charged or that all the things in the list will be charged, in that case this is really robbery

Vodafone Live will be charged even if you activate VMC. Delete VL access point to be on a safer side.Bangalore VMC Plans:-3GB @ 149/-4GB @ 199/-6GB @ 249/-

VL or VMC... both are not charged for me when i activate 30MB per day scheme.

airtel plans work fine. so does vodafone now that they have change their system.

Why o why vodafone do yo cheat your mumbai customer like this, come on if your giving bangalore customer such a sgood gprs plans why not mumbai,How depressing.

Bangalore VMC Plans:-3GB @ 149/-4GB @ 199/-6GB @ 249/- The above plans are not listed in there website. Call customer care and they will be able to tell you if they have any such good plans for Mumbai. MNP has atlast woken up Vodafone.

Back