Vodafone Rs 95 2G Pack Data and Validity decreased

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 28,708
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
I did a recharge of Rs 95 last month and when I was on roaming checked the data balance to realize that I just was given 600 MB and the validity is just 21 days, I didn't take screenshot of the page that said it's going to give me 1GB data with a months validity period.

Rs 95 for 600MB data is absurd :eyeroll:

I stopped using 3G as I realized that most of the time my phone is on 2G to save battery.

I have my plans to move to Aircel 3G which is offering 2GB data free for 3 months for 447 which is 149 per month. Looks good to me.

Recharged using USSD codes?Sometimes these guys don't update that page.

I don't keep my balance above Rs 50, the weird reason would be that they activate unwanted services on my number, jobs alert.

...and I instantly recharge my phone using Paytm android app, as I keep some balance in the PayTM account.

So, I have actually never used USSD codes to activate any service.

I have my plans to move to Aircel 3G which is offering 2GB data free for 3 months for 447 which is 149 per month. Looks good to me.

It looks good to me too, but Aircels network coverage was quite awful so I stopped using it and switched to Reliance and then finally to Vodafone.

Rs.95 Vodafone Online 2G Internet Recharge Delhi NCR [RG-Vodafone-600MB-GPRS-95] - Rs.95.00 : online mobile recharge | airtel | MTNL | vodafone | reliance | tataindicom | virgin | bsnl | idea | aircel | loop mobile | online 3g recharge | tatadocomo |

This Is Vodafone 2G Internet Recharge For Delhi & NCR Prepaid Customers Rs.95/- Browse Internet Upto 600MB from your vodafone prepaid sim. Rs.95 validity upto 21 days.

Denomination Valid For Delhi/NCR Area. As per changes done on 25-Dec-2012.

Seems like the tariff was changed from 25.12.2012

...and it took them more than a decade to update their website using which people do recharges, sounds like very nice!

/rant

...and it took them more than a decade to update their website using which people do recharges, sounds like very nice!

/rant

Rs 115 for Andhra Pradesh used to be 2 GB GPRS till Dec'12. It became 1 Gb in jan'13. yesterday I repeated Rs 115 data pack in Paytm and got a shock ----800 mb GPRS data credit for 28 days!!
They say rs 450- 4 week plan -still no change.used it for 4-5 months...not anymore.
Docomo ...last January 15th or so got for Rs 149-4Gb (vallid 60 days for AP) ....now Rs 249-3 GB .!!
High way robbery.

I did a recharge of Rs 95 last month and when I was on roaming checked the data balance to realize that I just was given 600 MB and the validity is just 21 days, I didn't take screenshot of the page that said it's going to give me 1GB data with a months validity period.

Rs 95 for 600MB data is absurd :eyeroll:

I stopped using 3G as I realized that most of the time my phone is on 2G to save battery.

21 days validity is like giving users a Lollypop, Rs.3 less than previous pack and you loose 9 days + 424MB of Data.
600MB data is limit set cause you would never be Able to cross that, as the speed would suck like hell urging you to go with 3G.
You might have stopped using 3G as most of the times vodafone runs on 2G, as it seems they install less than required 3G network equipment,
they just make it 3G ready and get approvals, no matter you would need to climb rooftop to keep your phone getting seamless 3G.
So you thought your phone is saving battery but its vodafone saving bandwidth.. :tongue:

Don't know if TRAI is sleeping or someone to review/survey these things is taking a share out of this huge SCAM money mobile phone operators are making.

its a pity for a developing country, we talk about space and our millions of cellphone users are struggling to get 64kbps when world is using 64Mbps 24x7.

Back