Vodafone Rs 95 2G Pack Data and Validity decreased

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 28,708
21 days validity is like giving users a Lollypop, Rs.3 less than previous pack and you loose 9 days + 424MB of Data.
600MB data is limit set cause you would never be Able to cross that, as the speed would suck like hell urging you to go with 3G.
You might have stopped using 3G as most of the times vodafone runs on 2G, as it seems they install less than required 3G network equipment,
they just make it 3G ready and get approvals, no matter you would need to climb rooftop to keep your phone getting seamless 3G.
So you thought your phone is saving battery but its vodafone saving bandwidth.. :tongue:

Don't know if TRAI is sleeping or someone to review/survey these things is taking a share out of this huge SCAM money mobile phone operators are making.

its a pity for a developing country, we talk about space and our millions of cellphone users are struggling to get 64kbps when world is using 64Mbps 24x7.

I don't know what they are up to, seriously!

so vodafone is like this. who do i move to here in gurgaon? reliance? :D

That's what I am thinking nowadays.I don't like Airtel. Aircel, Reliance and Idea are pathetic, MTNL? :scared:

Landline jindabad!! Free messaging jindabad! :D Use as less of their services as u can. Coz going forward, the leeching will only increase, given the fact that telecom cos. r reporting losses (read Airtel)

Idea also reduced their 2G data allowance, and duration as well. Now most packs which were for 30 days earlier, now reduced to 20-28 days!Airtel, Idea and Vodafone surely has some Nexus within themselves, as I find most of plans for voice or data by these 3 are exactly same in my Circle.

21 days validity is like giving users a Lollypop, Rs.3 less than previous pack and you loose 9 days + 424MB of Data.
600MB data is limit set cause you would never be Able to cross that, as the speed would suck like hell urging you to go with 3G.
You might have stopped using 3G as most of the times vodafone runs on 2G, as it seems they install less than required 3G network equipment,
they just make it 3G ready and get approvals, no matter you would need to climb rooftop to keep your phone getting seamless 3G.
So you thought your phone is saving battery but its vodafone saving bandwidth.. :tongue:

Don't know if TRAI is sleeping or someone to review/survey these things is taking a share out of this huge SCAM money mobile phone operators are making.

its a pity for a developing country, we talk about space and our millions of cellphone users are struggling to get 64kbps when world is using 64Mbps 24x7.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please share your current and alternate contact numbers with us at http://bit.ly/XIrjvR and we will get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Hello Samuel,

Please help us with your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/XIsdbJ and we will get back to you with assistance at the earliest.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Rs 115 for Andhra Pradesh used to be 2 GB GPRS till Dec'12. It became 1 Gb in jan'13. yesterday I repeated Rs 115 data pack in Paytm and got a shock ----800 mb GPRS data credit for 28 days!!
They say rs 450- 4 week plan -still no change.used it for 4-5 months...not anymore.
Docomo ...last January 15th or so got for Rs 149-4Gb (vallid 60 days for AP) ....now Rs 249-3 GB .!!
High way robbery.

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please provide your current and alternate contact numbers at http://bit.ly/XIstaH and we will get back to you with assistance.

Regards,
Vodafone Customer Care.

Idea also reduced their 2G data allowance, and duration as well. Now most packs which were for 30 days earlier, now reduced to 20-28 days!
Airtel, Idea and Vodafone surely has some Nexus within themselves, as I find most of plans for voice or data by these 3 are exactly same in my Circle.

Its no brainer actually. They are the only handful players, and they will not compete against each other. They will form a cartel! If 1 of them says that they r now unwilling to earn less, then everyone will decide the same. Its a given!

@ Vel India....

If u r a real human sitting behind the keyboard by any stretch of imagination, please, for GOD'S SAKE, READ what is being talked about.

That's what I am thinking nowadays.

I don't like Airtel. Aircel, Reliance and Idea are pathetic, MTNL?

:scared:

Depends on where you're based. MTNL's indoor coverage sucks at certain places, but it is much cheaper than others :D

@sushubh
Heh. Vodafone's network is prolly the best in the NCR circle. Same goes for airtel. Each has its poor coverage zones though.

The BOT was here, Good to see at least they know that we feel bad about the services offered and our hard earned money looted :angry ():

Back