Vodaphone 3G new data plans already out !!

• Thread starter Thread starter ulysses
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 47
  • Views Views 18,164
This is the USB stick+new connection offer, which is postpaid but as I heard from folks they are offering Rs 599 unlimited plan.

This is the USB stick+new connection offer, which is postpaid but as I heard from folks they are offering Rs 599 unlimited plan.

I am in the same boat - if they confirm UNLIMITED = NO FUP - i will go and buy the USB stick and the plan TODAY itself.

THe unlimited postpaid rental plan is 599 in one link and 899 in another !!!

Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | Mumbai - 599

Vodafone 3G USB Stick: 3G USB Modem - Internet access for laptop & Desktop | India - 899

Please let me know if you find out more details about this.

i already have it... Rs. 2498 with unlocked 7.2mbps modem +sim +1 month free with no voice service.i got call from VF CC yesterdaynow the scheme is instead of unlimited 1 month free (worth Rs. 599) they are giving first 2 months of unlimited for Rs. 199 and then your 599 unlimited scheme starts. So effectively you still save Rs. 201 more.. So I said i will upgrade to that offer !

Well, you are in Mumbai so, I can't comment about the veracity of unlimited and speed claim's.But, it's Vodafone 3G Shit here in Delhi that's for sure :)

Well both the Voda pre paid sims ( having rs 98/2 Gb & Rs 598/1 month GPrs ) turned from 3 G to "E" today at 4 pm.
before the signal changed last 2 days was getting average 3500 kbps d /l +2500 kbps u/l.
Right now 150kbps/100 kbps
Gentlemen- this will be average "E"/Gprs speeds for all the un limited plans.:happy:
Read my lips -No 3 G @ Gprs rates beyond trial period.

Having said that - Iam impressed with Voda 3G compared to Aircel/Airtel/Bsnl .

Iam having BSNL 3G "unlimited @ whatever speed" TM
for some 3 more months ,but planning to buy Voda 3 G pre paid Mobile BB re charge -
3 GB /rs 850 or Rs 1250/5gb. ( to be used when BSNL becomes slow or no server connection)
Beyond 30 days validity can be carried forward with rs 100/100 mb/30 days voucher.
Voda agent here said -there is a lucky dip for "new Voda post paid subscribers":wewin:
Lucky winner-
3rd (Consolation) prize Break fast with Shilpa Shetty :happy:
2nd prize-Lunch with Pretti Zinta:urock:
1st prize - pool side Dinner with priyanka Chopra ( in 2 pc suit)
Still I said - No!!:cool2:
Just joking.

Well both the Voda pre paid sims ( having98/2 Gb &598/1 month GPrs ) turned from 3 G to "E" today at 4 pm.
before the signal changed last 2 days was getting average 3500 kbps d /l +2500 kbps u/l.
Right now 150kbps/100 kbps
Same here. I wasn't able to log in to the 3G network at 6PM. Tried calling 111 and there's no option to speak to a CC; tried 116 and it seems to put the customer on infinite hold with the annoying lady's voice popping in every few minutes reminding about how 'concerned' they are about my time and the usual BS. :@

Their Twitter account is handled by a moron who only knows to give 'copypasta' replies. There're no instructions on how to activate 3G again (ACT 3G to 111 doesn't work).
I'm really pissed at these guys right now! :impissed:

for mobile use , if you subscribe to any of their data plans, then only you get 3G signal.they have cut off from 6pm today all the non data plan holders from 3G network. mtnl is offering voice calls on 3G without need of any of their data plans for last 2 years.

Back