• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 9,826

piku99

DX
ISP
Reliance Netconnect Broadband+
Hi friends,I have been using Tata Sky for the past 2 years now.And I am not really satisfied with pricing of service.No doubt it provides superior picture quality but still the price that they are charging are not acceptable.Paying crores to Amir Khan & not looking after the subscribers.Dish TV introduced some wonderful packages at such affordable prices.At least they are doing something to keep their subscribers happy.And TATA SKY,on the other hand,are sticking with the same old base packages and useless addons like "Download Bonanza","Fun Learning","Lifestyle Bronze",etc.How many people subscribe to these packages???.....So now I think its high time for me to get rid of it and go for some other DTH service provider.But i am a little confused with which service provider to go with.I have shortlisted Airtel DTH & Dish TV.I would like to have all hindi and English Entertainment & movie channels.All sports except Neo channels.Kids and Infotainment is required along with some news.Also music channels is required with Bengali regional channels.So friends can anyone suggest me the right DTH service provider.Also would like to know about Reliance BiG TV as i heard they r doing good these days.

Thnx...

TS is for rich people, most of us are not ready to shell out even 500 per month for TV, i think it is old thinking, we were used to free TV from DD days.

If you really want to stick to DTH, I would suggest Dish TV since they have the maximum regional content. Else the cablewallah is still the best option provided the one in your area is good.

Well i will suggest you to go with Dishtv, It has all thye channels you required and that too on a very economical price. and also have almost all the good bengali channels.

Bit odd people suggesting Dish tv here.Yes dish tv marketing team is here too.I have used dish tv and to explain it in one word "sucks"The picture quality even on a crt is not good.Customer Care is pretty much non existent.Since you are moving from Tata Sky which has a pretty good clarity and a good customer care I bet you will throw dish tv within a week.

Wait for Videocon d2h.Today I came to know from Nodalofficer Westbengal (videocon) that they are launching their service in kolkata by end of Nov’09.There are some good reviews hovering about [email protected] you can get all the channels.Though they are new in this field,little risk invloved with them .But their diamond package is real value for money.

Back