wanna get rid of TATA SKY......Help Required

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 9,826
absolutely now they need help to throw their STB into garbage like the old TS advertisement :inodding:

yes,Aamir khan was showing us something but we thought something else. :O He was right is throwing the STB from home

Thnx Friends for the reply posted by u all...Thnx a lot.I thnk i will go for Airtel Digital TV.their picture quality is also good.and pricing is also OK.So I think I will get hooked up with Airtel as soo as possible......

picture quality of Airtel is just above T S or Dishtv & quite similar to Sundth.If you want quality then have a look at Bigtv and then decide. I hope you saw the advertisement "their spiderman is different" :hysterical:.

I rate Bigtv quality little above rest of the DTH followed by Sun & Airtel ,then TS,then Dishtv.Videocon is between Dishtv & TS.

Is that so??? If RELIANCE BIG TV provide the best picture quality then I will definitely go for it.But i cant find the total channel package of RELIANCE BIG TV anywhere.Not even in their website.Can anyone help me with that....PLEASE

Back