wanna get rid of TATA SKY......Help Required

• Thread starter Thread starter piku99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 71
  • Views Views 9,826
so finally I discontinued Tata Sky last week and went back to Cable.
This is just a temporary switch. I need Star Sports and ESPN from march next year, so by that time, i ll again activate my Tata Sky DTH connection. Till then have to battle with cable :wall: and my tv viewing experience is really bad in cable, worst picture, worst sound, poor service. :@

Good that you posted it fairly here :D but there are lot of other DTH to go for too other than TS,if you think that you want to continue it again as you just have that STB then i think it is foolish. obviously cable will be poor picture quality if it is without STB, but sound should be better.
I wonder what you meant by the word "SERVICE" for cable :hysterical: did you try calling cable CC :grin:

In the end i say this for all our TS users
'kanna ithu arambam thaan'

This is just a temporary switch. I need Star Sports and ESPN from march next year, so by that time, i ll again activate my Tata Sky DTH connection. Till then have to battle with cable :wall: and my tv viewing experience is really bad in cable, worst picture, worst sound, poor service. :@

By March you need Star Sports for sure.......for the F1 Gala.............:)

By March you need Star Sports for sure.......for the F1 Gala.............:)

Right now dish tv needs NEO for the cricket series.

So Hami does accept cable viewing quality is inferior.

Atlast you changed the job :yahoo: Don't you know you need to pay just Rs.6 per sports channel if you are under CAS area? Will anyone activate TS just for that?

All Dth provide sports channels at high prices and that too not all sports channels are available.

^ Just Rs. 6? Wow. And here we need to pay 30 bucks for two channels :o

In cable he will pay Rs.100 monthly plus Rs.5 per paid channel or he can take some boquet and pay around 300 or so for almost all the channels. STB is also free but still he curses cable and wants TS :D Nice entertinement :D

Back