TATA sky help!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,817
Please share how you reset your stb. It will be helpfull to all.

Yes, please share that information too. You can imagine that you are doing a charity worth 350 to about 10 K people - that's 35 lacs :D

hey, had to call them and pay them as it was misalinged and i dont have equipment to re align the dish myself.how to reset the TS STB:First remove the digicard from the slot: it is okay when the stb is onremove the black adapter pin from the back and then reconnect it, as soon you connect it press four tab on the stb, all togetherthose four tabs are: guide,select,channel up, channel down.The Stb will automatically reset, then follow the intruction on your screen.it will tell you select the satellite INA4-14.. keep on saving.

Thanks for the info Sher! However, that is just resetting the STB right, I have done that, and it doesn't help a great deal. I was wondering you found out something about aligning the dish?

hey,
Thanks it will save many people from calling CC as they anyway going to tell to reset the stb and you have told the procedure :thumbsup: As said by Ajab you have helped people to save many lakhs :)

thanks for the info,now you put more loss to TS as lot of us wont call CC to ask them how to reset,so TS will loose more revenue, atleast 35lakhs as per the above calculation.

we are reaching our destination as members here know the basic settings and will not call any CC HURRAY for MASI and ghatoch:clap:

Back