Want To Buy A New Refrigerator.

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I want to replace my old Samsung refrigerator, Due to the limited space available, it'll have to be a single door model. I have attached a pic of my current refrigerator so that you get an idea of the space available. https://imgur.com/ueuGjsX

My budget is max 35K. I am open to any good brand with decent after sales. Latest models too...

Has anyone bought one recently? How much? Also will any shop take my old model in exchange and knock off a few grand?

Upvote 0
dont get the LG ones they are crap. I just got mine few months back i think 270L ( less thn 300L range). The freezer is not chilly enough. The temp. needs to be set to some defined limit or it starts not to cool properly as per the company guys visit.On top of that the dam space is all messed up. The upper compartment is so pushed top that one cant even see whats kept there. Very very poorly made design.unfortunately we bought this in hurry as our old refrigerator suddenly gave away.

Upvote 0
There is a lack of vertical as well as horizontal space, so I don't think I can get a double door one... And I'll be pretty happy if I don't have to spend much. Just gave 35k as the upper limit. I am hesitant about samsung... They have not been nice over the past few years ever sine our warranty expired on this refrigerator... I looking at the storage capacity that can fit in this space...

Upvote 0
mine old one was Samsung. Though being frost free some ice got deposited on the behind the plating of the freezer and broke it. Cheap quality products. Died in less than 6 yrs I think.
Our very old, 1st fridge from Kelvinator stayed fit for almost 30 years before i was born. I met the guy who worked on the fridge too in a program forgot his name though (Kelvinator) he said that they wanted quality then to have high sales !

Upvote 0
We had the exact same fridge, lasted 3 years fine, then the compressor just gave up. Not a big fan of Samsung's quality.After that bought a Sharp Fridge, 596 liters, costed about ~65-70k. Working pretty well till now.

Upvote 0

Back