WARNING: Do Not Queue Plans in Reliance #JioFiber, they are getting activated randomly

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 7,857
ISP
Jio Fiber
This is when I recharged with Rs. 199 pack before the migration pack was active. Then I decided to keep one more Rs 199 pack in the queue.

Source

However I decided to avail the STB and recharged with a silver plan

Source

So after 28 Dec, 2019 Silver plan should get activated as per the queue or the other Rs. 199 pack, depending upon what Jio prioritises. BUT one thing was confirmed either of them should have been activated only after 28 Dec 2019 but voila

Source

WTF JIO, THEY ACTIVATED RS 199 PLAN AND NOW THE VALIDITY OF THAT PLAN IS TILL 31ST DECEMBER.

Last edited:
@Shubham - U should have waited until you jumped the guns.

So, in hindsight we should do the recharge on the last date of validity expire. Interesting.

how 2 199 plans gets activated.
Did you click any active button?
call customer care.

For some showing 2 plans but recharged one plan. You got 2 plans activated.
Some one at server side done some shit.

There was no activate button. It activated automatically. I cannot contact customer care via call, after I press 2 for JioFIber on IVRS, it gets silent for some time then call gets disconnected. Tried 6-7 times already

I have tweeted to Jio Care, lets see.

try tomorrow. today is holiday or less staff .
Inform them about this.
post their response here.
weather it's bug or something

UPDATE: Just got a call from Jio. First, they were under the impression that I somehow activated it. I explained to them we have no option to activate any plan, and I performed no action to activate it. She said she will escalate it and see what can be done. She said it could be a system issue.

Lets see if they will follow it up.

Send one email to their email support as well. I think email support is far better than customer care in terms of priority.

Back