WARNING: Do Not Queue Plans in Reliance #JioFiber, they are getting activated randomly

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubham
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 7,858
@Shubham Few days ago, big Bazaar had cheated with me related to cashback. I have done so many complaint emails and also threatened them to file complaint in consumer court but they their are very dumb & shameless, and giving me same unjustified and illogical copy paste reply that they have changed their terms and conditions bla bla....

So this consume helpline email may help me!

It could. No harm in trying. It takes just a few moments of your time to signup and register your grievance.
It's not an email, it is a website or app.

UPDATE: Jio tried to pull a sneaky one me. Jio HQ called and told me there is only one Rs. 199 recharge done, I called out the BS. However when I checked that and to my surprise one of my Rs. 199 recharge which I had done is now missing from my recharge history, but little they did know I screenshotted everything.

I have forwarded them the email.

UPDATE: Jio tried to pull a sneaky one me. Jio HQ called and told me there is only one Rs. 199 recharge done, I called out the BS. However when I checked that and to my surprise one of my Rs. 199 recharge which I had done is now missing from my recharge history, but little they did know I screenshotted everything.

Shady as F**k !!

Show them your payment transaction history.
Ask for refund, if they says only one recharge done.

In dec 2019 I did s annual plan of 1699 + 100 (IUC) I have the statement for that but in the queued plans I don't see this Rs 100.😠
Instead of 1699, you could have queued up multiple recharges of 444. I queued up 4 of those, and used the 50rs voucher every time, so ended up paying 394x4, which is 1576, and got 2gb per day as well.

By the way, I'm not sure if the IUC recharge shows up as a queued plan. In the 444 plan, the balance IUC minutes is shown in the current plan itself.

Lol.
Integrity and Reliance are 2 poles which can never meet. Ask these honest people to refund you the money for the recharge asap.

Update: Jio Head Office called, Rs. 199 plan is a standalone plan and it will activate as soon as you recharge. They said due to some technical difficulty it went to the queued plans and got activated later.

Moral of the story: Do not do multiple recharges of Rs. 199 plan.

Back