We should all appoint a lawyer coz we cant understand terms and conditions of tata sky.

ISP
airtel
Tata Sky states its terms and conditions for its every move which we feel is not justified. we together as a group also cannot do anything coz tata sky takes legal terms and conditions as its justification.Dont u all think we can appoint a lawyer? coz if he thinks legally we r justified in fighting against tata sky or not? only then can we win a case against tata sky!

Well on their Terms and Conditions and rules they are correct and we can't do anything. They have right to add or remove channels.I doubt people are complain about 5 channels remove but most of them are not watching those channels. Tell be honstly how much time you spend for those 5 channels.

technically TS can drop all channels! but than customers wont stay and 2nd it wud lose case on moral laws

Those terms and conditions won't stand in the court. They are there just for us. Court will dismiss Tata Sky's argument if they say that they have already given that in the terms and conditions. If they put in the terms and conditions that they have the right to kill us will it stand in the court? Certianly not.As said by Amish if someone challanges them in the court they will surely loose.If we go to consumer court or even to supreme court we can get the full refund easily but we cannot force Tatasky to air Podhigai or another channel.I hope you can understand the differeance between both :)

My suggestion on this is, why do we go to Court for Tata Sky, if we dont like, just kick Tata Sky and go for Big TV or Sun DTH. This is the real Punishment to Tata Sky given by the public. :thumbsup: :yahoo:

My suggestion on this is, why do we go to Court for Tata Sky, if we dont like, just kick Tata Sky and go for Big TV or Sun DTH. This is the real Punishment to Tata Sky given by the public. :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Well said :thumbsup: Their marketing guys try to fool us in all the way and lure us to buy. They deserve those kicks. But what for the amount we have been cheated? Better we can ask for refund :) Now no more Kannain in aaramadu :cry:

After what you guys said, I m trying to find all problems in the T&S to see how many loop holes and contradictions they have:I just found one: I see that in the first few lines, it is said that I have to "purchase" the hardware (Note in Page 1), which means the hardware has been purchased by me.The dictionary says purchase is the act of buying something. The same Terms and Conditions (page 13, clause 11/6) says that hardware at all times remain the property of Tata Sky. This is self contradicting.Can someone shed light on this? If you find something similar pls share. ThanksAASDF.

Still i have doubt guys. We shouting in forums only. No one raise to correct person.

Raise your comments with what you had to TRAI. Make full their mail box. Dont worry about whether they looks are not. Full the mail box every week. Also find other mail box and do the same. This is the final solution.

[email protected]
[email protected]

members/karthikeyansh/Posting in multiple threads is considered "spamming"Take up the matter/problem with a local consumer forum/court. .Did not read the thread, as I am not a Tata DTH user. Fresh SUN DTH user. (Rs 2000/= One year NO payments. Yet to check up addition of other channels , packages. Will join DTH forum/s later !!!!!Para two : See "sticky thread " in Tatabroadbandforum.Send an email to CNN/IBN for a TV report.

I complained TRAI a lot abt cable op (sent 5-6 msgs), noone cared even to acknowledge.

Back