We would like to go cheaper in the near future:Vikram Kaushik

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,957
sorry news not available :rolleyes:

@Harshal I was interested in reading that article but the news was not available:wall:. @allI request all the members to post the entire content of the article with the link becuase in the future if any one interested to read the article he might find that the news is not available by clicking on the link. @ HarshalCan you please tell us briefly what was there in the article as i am interested in it.

@ajuravinot much.They may reduce prices(not sure about prices of hardware or monthly subscription.)and they are in talks with govt to allow partial exclusivity.You can check that article.Thy Google News search for Tata Sky and check 1 day old news articles.Sorry mate.I cant post entire article since I use mobile.Sorry mate.I cant post entire article since I use mobile.Sorry mate I cant post entire article since I use mobile.You can check that article.Try Google News search for Tata Sky.And check 1 day old news articles.

@harshal no issues man. TS never commits like others and does the work silently that what i have realised for the past 6 months. The Competitors has said that they will cross 200 channels by the end of october or november but they have not done it. Where has TS has never commited any thing and we have 140+ channels:thumbsup:. There is a saying in english that"An empty vessels make much noise than the vesses which contains full"

There is a saying in english that"An empty vessels make much noise than the vesses which contains full"

Are you implying Tata Sky has no free space to add more "water" or "amrit"?

Have studied this proverb in the school days. It states that an bucket of empty when its is kept below a tap and when the tap is turned on it will make huge noise as if has got everything in it and the fact is that it has got very less water inside the bucket to consume where as when the bucket is full it will make very less noise and even when we consume it. One more than example those who study well will in schools or colleges will not reveal what they have studied and how they have studied but if you look on those who average students will make more comments that i have studied this and that, you can expect this question to come, i know this and that in the group. But eventually the guy who has studied very well and keeping his mouth shut scores a lot more than the average studied guy.

@harshal no issues man. TS never commits like others and does the work silently that what i have realised for the past 6 months. The Competitors has said that they will cross 200 channels by the end of october or november but they have not done it. Where has TS has never commited any thing and we have 140+ channels:thumbsup:.
There is a saying in english that"An empty vessels make much noise than the vesses which contains full"
Dear Aju,
Every body knows no need to say anything about Tata Sky promises, even you also know the thruth and not letting it out, just ask only tatasky user at the time of purchase what promises had been done to them and what they are getting know......till now also they have done a lot of commitments and never been fulfilled them ....i am of the victim of that...and might be their are lot more ....so be sure about the facts while writing any thing or quaoting any quotations might be its for you only.

Back