We would like to go cheaper in the near future:Vikram Kaushik

• Thread starter Thread starter Harshal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3,957
Sorry mate.I cant post entire article since I use mobile.

Sorry mate.I cant post entire article since I use mobile.

Sorry mate I cant post entire article since I use mobile.

hmm but can post the same matter thrice :rofl:

Have studied this proverb in the school days.

It states that an bucket of empty when its is kept below a tap and when the tap is turned on it will make huge noise as if has got everything in it and the fact is that it has got very less water inside the bucket to consume where as when the bucket is full it will make very less noise and even when we consume it.

One more than example those who study well will in schools or colleges will not reveal what they have studied and how they have studied but if you look on those who average students will make more comments that i have studied this and that, you can expect this question to come, i know this and that in the group. But eventually the guy who has studied very well and keeping his mouth shut scores a lot more than the average studied guy.

As far as I have seen in this DTH section only TS sub-section is making noise and you are the leader for that ....so TS or its noise/noise maker an empty vessel? :whistle:

surely they will go cheaper not by the rates but by their tactics.They will become cheaper tactics usage.

hmm but can post the same matter thrice :rofl:

As far as I have seen in this DTH section only TS sub-section is making noise and you are the leader for that ....so TS or its noise/noise maker an empty vessel? :whistle:
Thanks for your comments......

Here is the correct link:

`We would like to go cheaper in the near future`

It will be great if the prices are reduced.
Thanks parkhi:thumbsup:

Have studied this proverb in the school days.

It states that an bucket of empty when its is kept below a tap and when the tap is turned on it will make huge noise as if has got everything in it and the fact is that it has got very less water inside the bucket to consume where as when the bucket is full it will make very less noise and even when we consume it.

One more than example those who study well will in schools or colleges will not reveal what they have studied and how they have studied but if you look on those who average students will make more comments that i have studied this and that, you can expect this question to come, i know this and that in the group. But eventually the guy who has studied very well and keeping his mouth shut scores a lot more than the average studied guy.

I mistook it to be a different proverb "niraikudam taLumbathu" (a full vessel does not spill). Your observation is interesting. We had a guy in IITM, who would pick up quarrels with most of us during exam time so the he will be left alone to mug and revise. He was an ideal chat fellow during non-exam times.

I mistook it to be a different proverb "niraikudam taLumbathu" (a full vessel does not spill). Your observation is interesting. We had a guy in IITM, who would pick up quarrels with most of us during exam time so the he will be left alone to mug and revise. He was an ideal chat fellow during non-exam times.

Oh may be exam time for sullan & ajuravi as both are fighting just to make others exit :hysterical:

Oh may be exam time for sullan & ajuravi as both are fighting just to make others exit :hysterical:
You are also new to this forum with out knowing anything dont comment:hysterical:.Please do some R&D work in this forum first before you comment on others:evil:

You are also new to this forum with out knowing anything dont comment:hysterical:.Please do some R&D work in this forum first before you comment on others:evil:

yep well did some R&D. I have found that you and him both fought :evil: His last post is more than a month old. But you are still posting as ever. He has some points but he didn't get any support. You had some support. May be he would have fed up with you and stopped posting. New and old doesn't matter. Just a matter of few mins before we can understand members :thumbsup:

This is truly good news!

They have increased the rate of multiroom connection few days back :wall: May be Vikram don't know about that :hysterical:

This will be going to happen some day. Every new thing is costlier in its initial days due to company trying to extract setup charges. Once they are stablised, they may reduce charge (hoping for it) or atleast not announce any new hikes.Remember mobile call charges in early days was Rs. 16/minute and now just few paise!!!

Back