what about second connection as STBs now free by dishtv?

• Thread starter Thread starter varun_0502
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 4,020

varun_0502

ISP
Airtel
As dishtv offering free set top boxes for free now,then wat about second connection price?as rent of channels on second or more connections is 125 RS.,but what about set top box price now?

As dishtv offering free set top boxes for free now,then wat about second connection price?
as rent of channels on second or more connections is 125 RS.,but what about set top box price now?
you will get set top box and dish for free. but you will pay 4000 bucks for one year dish maxi package+installation charges

you will get set top box and dish for free. but you will pay 4000 bucks for one year dish maxi package+installation charges

hey i m not asking about new conn.,its the second conn. on wat m inquiring 4?
as 125 is the rent on second conn. 4 a month.(125*12=1500) + max of 500 for installation,then how can it be 4000 for a second conn.
i think i shud call cc 2morrow for dis

its 2900 and you will get 12 months free ( no monthly fee ) + 2900 worth of mod

They are recovering the Stb cost in the yearly subscription, and trying to rope in more customers, it comes out cheapoer than what tat sky is offering, so people are buying dish tv these days:yahoo:

its 2900 and you will get 12 months free ( no monthly fee ) + 2900 worth of mod

they r offering free movie on demands on new connection,dats y they r not adding new movies on movie on demand.........showing old movies on movie on demand section??????

You will get second connection At Rs.2990 with 12 Month FREE subscription + installation.
FREE MOD NOT AVAILABLE WITH MULTI ROOM OFFER

Back