SCV set top box is now free of cast

• Thread starter Thread starter jaybca
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 25,070
The point is Tata and Dish are not in politics and news/media ? get that ?

When u get absolute power you become absolute morons ...

Thats' what SUN DTH is ... anyways ... it's a concept called separation of powers ...

Executive, Legislature, Judiciary and 4th estate should never overlap ... I mean ownership and power ...

That's real democracy ...

If u take indian media channels u do have enough of them beaming in ...

One for every view point ...

You can start ur own news channel on a satellite if u want ...

Not possible at all in TN ....

Just check out how many of the tamil daily news papers tried and did not get it off the ground ?

Check bengal ( a state with no democracy yet they have 12 channels beaming in news ... in bengali ...)

That's what I am talking about ... but it's pointless i guess ... When it's so horrible we don't realise it's so ...

SUNDTH is really that bad cos it's a cohesion of power ....

Sun DTH keeps Maran afoat politically and politiacl power keeps Sun dth afloat ...

after a while u can't do too much ... can you ?

That's the problem.

Not all news papers/channels in Tamil Nadu are political news papers/channels. Dinamalar, Dinathandi etc., are not from political parties. Wintv, Tamilan, Imayam, Vijay, SS Music, Raj (once) were not from political parties. No one will watch a channel if it does not contain what they want to watch. Eg.Makkal Tv. Except the news in Sun tv nothing would be in support of DMK. I don't find a reason why Sun dth should fail.

Makkal TV is purely for MAKKAL. It supplies the real need of the people. It is not for entertainment. It is for infotainment. This kind of channels, we must welcome. Then only we can call TV as WISE box, instead of IDIOT box.

Back