What cases/accessories do you use with your iPhone?

• Thread starter Thread starter GarfieldDC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 2,284

GarfieldDC

Regular
ISP
Beam Fiber
I haven't seen a thread on this topic so I thought I'd start one. I'm curious to know what cases and accessories you guys use with your iPhone?Personally, I don't usually like using cases with my iPhone. Although ibdo have a collection of cases I use off and on. But my regular setup is a full body shield and port covers (maybe a bumper sometimes). I also carry a MiLi Power Crystal backup battery incase the battery runs out of juice. Some of the cases I own/use right now are: Case-Mate Pop, Speck CandyShell, Melkco leather flip case, BodyGuardz Ciderz and an assortment of other bumpers.

I have used both Otterbox defender series and impact series .... iPhone 4 Cases, iPad 2 Cases, Tablet Cases & More // OtterBox.com
Defender series is quite bulky and it protects ur handset extremely well .. Impact series do the job properly and isn't as bulky as defender series ...

The best I like is the back cover for iPhone .. screen I protect with Belkin screen protector .. It keep the iphone to it sleekest and ofcourse protect the handset too ..

Yes the Otterbox series has some good cases. I had the Defender for my 3G/S. I wanted one for my iPhone 4 but sadly the case is not compatible with the White iPhone. Although the one I had for the 3G/S was never a regular case. It's just too bulky for my taste. I only used it when I was roughing it out or traveling and needed that extra protection for the phone. I prefer to use my phone without any case. It just feels better in the hand.

I use Zagg leather case, If you have death grip problem then you should switch to a case.

I use Zagg leather case, If you have death grip problem then you should switch to a case.

Do you mean the Zagg Leatherskins? I've been wanting to try one of those.

Do you mean the Zagg Leatherskins? I've been wanting to try one of those.

Yes the Otterbox series has some good cases. I had the Defender for my 3G/S. I wanted one for my iPhone 4 but sadly the case is not compatible with the White iPhone. Although the one I had for the 3G/S was never a regular case. It's just too bulky for my taste. I only used it when I was roughing it out or traveling and needed that extra protection for the phone. I prefer to use my phone without any case. It just feels better in the hand.

yeah I read abt tht.. Is the design of white iphone different from black one?
I too prefer it without any case .. otterbox just make it too bulky for my liking .. I have used tht otterbox just for 1-2 weeks ..

I use normal capdase case. Where did you get Zagg leather case from?
Also can someone please tell me where can i get a good leather pouch for my iPhone 4 in mumbai?

Can someone recommend nice skins/cases/covers for iPhone 4? Its for my mom. I am currently leaning towards amzer.

Can someone recommend nice skins/cases/covers for iPhone 4? Its for my mom. I am currently leaning towards amzer.

What kind of cases are you looking for? Soft/Hard, full coverage/snap on?

Back