What is the default wifi password on Railwire Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Aneesha
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 11,600
ISP
Railwire
Title your threads properly.
Can someone help me please.. My phone got reset unexpectedly and my account details and wifi password got erased along with Netlink router . I'm unable use wifi and My lco didn't give me any details of router login. i don't want to reset the router without knowing. can some share format the default wifi password set by them i might be able to remember thank you

The password is probably set by the LCO so you should probably contact them. You can also use WPS button to connect if it's on your router,

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I have samsung M30s and it doesnt support wps. I was in the assumption that Railwire ISP sets the password thru message and didnt know it is managed by each LCO and however they wish to set the password i think or maybe railwire instructs them to set it in certain way.

Upvote 0
There isn't any fixed format for the password as it is set by local guys. Did you try accessing it using the details provided on the back side of the router ? Or if you have a windows machine, connect using WPS and then reveal the saved password once connected.

Upvote 0

Back