• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,287

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
hi guysone of my frend is going to usa on a business trip, i told him to get Sony prs 600 ebook reader for me at 199$ with cover already which is a great deal, as its cheapest and its sony :p, now i want to get a phone also as i am saving some money on reader pls tell me which phone i should get from usa max limit is 300$, and my requirements mainly are if it goes bad it should be fixed easily in india and it should be a smartphone. thats it.tahnks guys in advance

for an unlocked smartphone, your choices are very limited. mobile phones are not very cheap in USA (compared to india). unless you get a locked device breaking the contract.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Nokia n900 is an option if you can find a good deal.

try ebay... find some deal. prefer an unlocked device. but getting global warranty on mobile device is a tough one... i got my nexus one from usa straight. knowing that htc in india would pretty much F me if the phone has any issues and they know how to fix it.

For how much u got nexus one??? Any issues yet?? and what about applications for it i want loads of it..........:inodding:

of course. 3G should also work fine i believe coz it support most of the bands.

Dell SB USA offers good deals on Nokia cell phones on regular intervals..... last april i purchased nokia 5800 from that site for around 200$ (approx rs10,000)just 2 days back they were offering nokia x6 for 200$personally speaking the phone to get from US is dell streak/mini 5..... it will be available next monthyou can check slickdeals.net you'll find many good deals there all from reputed sellers

Back