What phone should i get from usa??

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,287
well i have bought some fairly expensive shit from ebay including a camera and a laptop.

but it is still a very risky place to shop if you have no idea what you are dealing with!

i am actually very surprised that all of my deals have been rather successful.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Dell streak? i thought it was a mini tablet rather than a smartphone :D

anyways it is expected to be above his budget.

thanks anuj but what is Dell sb usa???

TOOCOOL7610 said:
thanks anuj but what is Dell sb usa???

dell small business
country usa

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

[/COLOR]dell streak? i thought it was a mini tablet rather than a smartphone :D

anyways it is expected to be above his budget.[/QUOTE]

well it's a hybrid like the n900
bigger than n900 but slimmer

i would get ps3 not ipad though but in his next trip till then xbox natal and Sony motion sensing technology will become more clearer which one is good and i will then decide wat to buy .......................also my budget is limited rite now.

i would get ps3 not ipad though but in his next trip till then xbox natal and Sony motion sensing technology will become more clearer which one is good and i will then decide wat to buy .......................also my budget is limited rite now.

NATAL and MOVE release dates will be revealed this before Wednesday and prices

natal is now named Microsoft Kinect

---------- Post added at 08:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

announcement should be out in a couple of hours. along with prices and other details. :D

Back