What phone should i get from usa??

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,287
I just came to know that there is no call recording facility in even android 2.2 ............wtf......android sucks.....only personal view.... Bcos i have been using this feature in my all nokias since symbian came, some 6 years now , its very useful while driving and in some other cases so android is a big no 4 me now.......and of-course iPhone too dont hav it:readtherules:

now u know why symbian is a bliss along with Nokia ofcourse....:-) u name a utility and its rite ter. it was even present in 2002 symbian fones:D

well you can never be sure what happens with symbian^3 in case they made too many changes.

well i cant say about future cos that we will have to wait and watch world is changing fast but i am sure Nokia is changing fast as well....:-)

that is the thing. everyone is mimicking the iPhone. and this is not working with the old fashioned users. like a few years ago... we were forced to buy a cell with a camera/fm... we might soon end up with a situation where only touchscreen devices are sold in the market.

but Nokia has all kinda phones and options.....as the user is getting used to new features and now most ppl use and want it company has to follow suit and wen the things change again company will again reciprocate the same way...thats the way of survival in the market listen to the crowd ..no company can survive if they dont listen to the ppl. wen i bought the egg(6600) at 22k at that time ppl looked at me like i have bought some stupid thing (its bulky and wat kinda shape is that they said) wen i told them its a smartphone , they looked me in d eye and said that egg shape looked smart to u??? ahahahahahahaha ppl didnt even knw meaning of a smartphone ,and then it became the one of the most sold phones by nokia ever (obviously nokia was alone the the benchmark for itself). nokia dont have shortage of money so i am again willing to take a bet on nokia. also u must realise that y u loved android cos its open source , u should also see nokia also adapted to maemo and now meego for same batch of ppl( who dont like iPhone bcos of tight grip of the company on it)i think nokia is just fine:happy:

btw. symbian is also open source now. the problem is the Nokia mentality. they are the market leaders. they have been too complacent. they had an impressive OS in their arsenal (maemo). they just launched 2-3 devices powered by it. now they are working on meego with intel. and there are no confirmed plans to launch a series of devices powered with meego. internally i believe nokia do not want to ditch symbian which is what they have. so they are just giving meego a second grade treatment.

Off Topic:@admin: Which android phone would you recommend which is currently available in India? Or patience is the best option for now?

milestone is a good product. it comes loaded with indian maps so GPS Navigation is free. i am not sure about the HTC models on offer. but they do have some recently launched devices in india. check those out.

Back