What phone should i get from usa??

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 9,287
hehe. i am not a very happy google nexus one owner right now. google announced android 2.2 update last month. they promised to deliver it in the coming weeks. they have still not delivered it. most folks are running unofficial builds. they delivered the update to popular bloggers and journalists. but nothing to regular consumers. :D

U knw wat i was convinced with buying n900 untill i knew that no more maemo platform development only meego , i guess i will wait for meego ,bcos wat is a fact that its only Nokia which seems to be fullfilling all my needs wenever i need a particular feature, wen i wanted wifi n80 was only phone on symbian all other were windows and i dont like windows in mobile much although i can stand windows on my laptop .............now i need free a-gps ,toch screen,large screen, lots of applications and nokia again wins, and i am kinda person who likes good features on phones style is necessary but wen i got my nokia 6600 (the egg) i chose that against a cool looking samsung flip phone both were same price but 6600 was asmartphone with many applications available.....nokia are sensible ppl...may be less stylish though.

windows mobile sucks. windows phone 7 phones would arrive later this year. they are expected to be much better as this OS is optimized for touchscreens. :) for now android is the best bet if you are not a fan of Apple iPhone. btw, your friend might be able to get you a jailbroken iphone 4 in case he is in US till next month.

nah....he is ter for a week or ten days only......i am not a fan of iPhone apart it looks.....its not sensible phone atall........

haha ok. i am not a fan because of the restrictions Apple put on it. :)

You dont need to rely on official updates to get the latest firmwares !!! So yea, even if samsung claims S will be upgradeable to 2.2, assume the opposite, and u'll still not be disappointed. Take a look at the shear scale of this sub forum dedicated to just the Omnia 2 : i8000 & Verizon SCH-i920 Omnia II - http://i8000.MoDaCo.com - WinMo @ MoDaCo . If u're hardware can support it, people will most likely port it !!

haha ok. i am not a fan because of the restrictions Apple put on it. :)

JFYi... homo sapiens are always tempted to get the forbidden apple, even if there are restrictions to be overcome. :)
Go for i-phone once and all other phones seems to come from a pre-historic era, especially the touch interface. :hysterical:
The irony is that almost all iPhone users are facinated by the new avatar (i-4), but dont know what to do with their current i-phone. :ishock:

i have spent a lot of money on a macbook and an ipod touch. they are pretty good devices no doubt. but i am sick and tired of restrictions i face with them. they do have the best touch technology in the world right now but that alone is no longer the criteria for me.

Ya rite race to 100 iPhone 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-------------100. Keep changing......hahaha. When 1st iphone was here even then they couldnt provide it with 3g.what a waste.and still behind in most areas which are compulsory for a smartphone.

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Anyone having n 97 ??since i am a phone freak and the fact that i could not change my phone for last four years(personal reasons), and lack of meego phone rite now is making me think about n97 anybody having it or had it also pls comment about it......... I will wait for meego and its actual reviews for a month or two before taking a final call then about my new fone................

Back