• Views Views 3,345
Do you Want more Regional channels

or

Do you want channels other than regional

Both.

Do you Want more Regional channels

or

Do you want channels other than regional

It is up to you. One suggestion: It would be nice if you can pay for both. I will give the Subscriber ID via PM.

I want the following. If these channels are not available, create them and add them:1. English movie channel that shows classic english films from the 1930s-1970s.2. English gec that shows classic british and us shows.3. Hindi movie channel that shows classic hindi movies from 1950s-1970s.4. A channel that shows best of world cinema (including indian regional language cinema).5. Five radio channels - classic hindi songs, ghazals, carnatic classical music, hindustani classical music, western classical music.Give me these, and news channels, and existing english movie and gec channels and I will pay INR 500 a month. I don't need anything else.

Iwould like see some international channels that throw light on different cultures and people around the globe.

I too want something like that but if they introduce some Pay Per View Adult Channel it will be a nice idea and that will sell like Hotcakes.

I too want something like that but if they introduce some Pay Per View Adult Channel it will be a nice idea and that will sell like Hotcakes.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Adult Channels!!:P

Adult Channels!!:P

Bettor u provide channels in regionalize and one other package for other regionals to cover.but the price should not exceed Rs 300

Back