When can we expect new BSNL plans?

Do not expect because always India company disappoints.
For example: 3G tariff. I think it is better to invest in GOLD/ Shares rather than going for 3G. 1GB in 500-700bucks which is not a good idea.
2). Showing dream of having 50-100mbps speed which is under process only.
3). Showing loaf of MNP before implementing all over nation. It took so much time to get implemented. There were no of delays because stupid reasons.
About BSNL, they launched promotion offer in 3G to bind customers and then, they implemented speed restriction to each user. What would customers have done with BSNL? Nothing. Customers have suffered a lot after paying 4.2k for 6 month unlimited tariff with having restriction of 1mbps instead of up to 3.1 mbps.

----------

And most unacceptable thing is Airtel invention FUP. Because of its invention, all companies' customers have been suffering. First, Airtel implemented. Then, tata adopted for photon. Then, all data card service provider accepted and now, BSNL (Connecting India) I think BSNL should change slogan to Limiting India instead of Connecting India.

According to BSNL a few users were downloading at a rate of Terabytes per month using unlimited 3G connection. This caused bad performance to other users and BSNL had no option but to cap the speed of unlimited connection. That is the reason they withdrew all unlimited plans for 2G and 3G. Lets hope it will be like second billing by mobile companies. That way those who use around 20 - 30 GB month need not have to cope with the low speed and BSNL won't be at loss due to a few internet terrorists.

According to BSNL a few users were downloading at a rate of Terabytes per month using unlimited 3G connection. This caused bad performance to other users and BSNL had no option but to cap the speed of unlimited connection. That is the reason they withdrew all unlimited plans for 2G and 3G. Lets hope it will be like second billing by mobile companies. That way those who use around 20 - 30 GB month need not have to cope with the low speed and BSNL won't be at loss due to a few internet terrorists.
I agree with you but they should be taken care by them before launching promotional offer. If they are unable to provide service, they should give option to users to leave if users want.

BSNL is the worst BB, they have crap plans and they dont bother to change the plans. 256 KBPS @ Rs 625, WTF just sick of them.

I do not have any option rather than using this sarkari tadka orelse wud have gone for beam fibre as I stay in HYD.

i am using this 256 KBPS @ Rs 625 plan :(

Found this in Reliance forumMy Plan is 749 Day-600 kbps night-1MBPSWondering when BSNL will at least give this for UL 750 users.

Found this in Reliance forum My Plan is 749 Day-600 kbps night-1MBPS Wondering when BSNL will at least give this for UL 750 users.
MTNL UNLIMITED PLANS with Time Based Speed DSL_Unlimited_888 Day: 8 AM to 10 PM Upto 512 Kbps Night: 10 PM to 8 AM Upto 2 Mbps Sunday Upto 2 Mbps

MTNL UNLIMITED PLANS with Time Based Speed DSL_Unlimited_888 Day: 8 AM to 10 PM Upto 512 Kbps Night: 10 PM to 8 AM Upto 2 Mbps Sunday Upto 2 Mbps

Sigh

I always liked the concept of Night unlimited in UL plans.

Sigh

I always liked the concept of Night unlimited in UL plans.

2.00 am is very late they need to bring that time to around 11pm ...

am also hoping some new plan .. thats not changed to 750

2.00 am is very late they need to bring that time to around 11pm ...

am also hoping some new plan .. thats not changed to 750

Also They Should Increase FUP Volume Mine Is 4mpbs Upto 20GB At 1350...They Should Atleast Increase That To 40Gb...
Me Too Eagerly Hoping Some New Plan....

Back