• Thread starter Thread starter Masooque
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 45,227

Masooque

ISP
BSNL-DATAone
Dear Sirs,
I have purchased BSNL Dataone connection Last Week with modem ZTE ZXDSL - 531B with wireless and four Ethernet port from bsnl itself. Due to some reason by typing 192.168.1.1 can not open the properties page so I want to reset my Modem by clicking the hidden reset button. but i can't find it on front or rear panel. Plz Plz help me..... to locate that button. where is it. and how much time i press it to reset my modem.

Next Question is I subscribe in 900 Unlimited plan but i have got only 30 kbps speed through out 24 hours. though in Advertise Bsnl states that the speed is from 256 kbps to 2 Mbps. Are they Lie or there is some problem with my connection, If u have same plan as me how much speed have you got.

I am very thankful to you.......... plz help me

Welcome to Broadbandforum.in.
This forum is for BSNL BB users, and not a BSNL site.
By resetting the modem you will have the same problem !
In IE clear your temporary files. Then try. with ID admin password admin
or ID zxdsl password zxdsl for the the modem.
This is not same as your BSNL ID and password.
Do you have the user manual or Cd for this modem ?
Please post, the reason to access the modem settings.
If there is any problem contributers will try to help you.
May be this point ?
Para two : 256Kbps means 32 KB/sec max speed. Your speed is OK.
Check whether you can download a file of 1 MB size within 30 to 45 seconds.
Test your speed at speedtest.net. say Mumbai server.
Para three :
A request : you can edit the tag and include ZTE ZXDSL 531B
Reference : settings could be same : Post 27 and post 28

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much Sir, Thanks againI have purchased my modem from BSNL, it looks different then which is shown in picture above though the products are same. Its rear panel only have LINE, 1 TO 4 LAN PORT, POWER CABLE, ON-OFF SWITCH and ANTENNA for wireless communi., there is no hole in rear or front panel. from where we can press the button.Probable reason of this is, during modem configuration there is one page which depicts one table. in that table there is on coulmn for LAN and one For WAN, i uncheck all entries under the LAN coulmn. then after this problem occur. Plz Sir, Show me the to outcome this problem, I use Mozilla firefox and i dont know how remove all old entries tooo.With RegardsJasmin

Please drop the 'sir' we are all friends here to help, learn and share.
Between the Antenna and DC power Input point in the left side I have marked here in yellow. .Confirm .You have to use a ballpoint refill ( discarded!) to reach through that access.
(ON/off switch should be the White circular Toggle switch.) and press for about 30 seconds for factory defaults.( with power on ) Any way wait before attempting, as you appear to be a new user. Will get confirmation from another user .
Please give /report Log in ID and password for this modem. Another user needs it badly.

Para two: I am reading the manual and will post a reply. I don't have this modem/router.
By the way what is your problem?
Unable to connect to Internet or
want to port forward ?
Are you on "dialup"mode or ""Always On"
Thanks for changing the tag entries here.

hi i have ur solution but i want something in leu of that please reply what you will gift meD:\Documents and Settings\Khushi\Desktop\17042008

E-mail Address : [email protected]

@nikandy ..huh.... keep the solution to yourself..@masooqueIt could be because your computer is not getting an ip address and hence you are not able to access the modem..Please go to the command prompt(Start->Run and type cmd) and then type ipconfig and post results here

members/nikandy/
Welcome to Broadbandforum.in
Kindly upload the image and give proper link. or
at least tell us how to access this. D:\Documents and Settings\Khushi\Desktop\17042008.
one example.:

Please drop the 'sir' we are all friends here to help, learn and share.
Between the Antenna and DC power Input point in the left side I have marked here in yellow. .Confirm .You have to use a ballpoint refill ( discarded!) to reach through that access.
(ON/off switch should be the White circular Toggle switch.) and press for about 30 seconds for factory defaults.( with power on ) Any way wait before attempting, as you appear to be a new user. Will get confirmation from another user .
Please give /report Log in ID and password for this modem. Another user needs it badly.

Para two: I am reading the manual and will post a reply. I don't have this modem/router.
By the way what is your problem?
want to port forward ?
Are you on \"dialup\"mode or \"\"Always On\"
Thanks for changing the tag entries here.

even i m havin d same prob...d modem shown in d pic is diff from wot bsnl has given us..i guess its d new model..derz no hard reset button on d modem anywer..any1 any solutions how to hard reset modem??

/members/drunkdevil/
what is your problem? Another model is ZTE zxdsl 831Aii
memeber @onlytest has posted many /threads/messages on this model.
Try in tags for your model. for all threads.
If possible post the device status page screenshot.
I had also given a russian site link for all models of zxdsl 831 etc.

Para two :
want to port forward ?
Are you on "dialup"mode or ""Always On"
Reset button : one model
I remember reading that it is at the bottom ! will check up manual/s on your feedback.

Back