• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 38,098

Lokesh

Regulars
ISP
Trib 649_Combo
Is there anyplace in India from where i can get a stun gun? through online shopping.tried ebay, but no shipping to India!was just curious to see and use one!:evil:if any online shopping centre with payment through paypal!?:)

At Mumbai Crawford market, you may get one. Though not sure.

Stun gun is easy DYI...Bue a cheapo 500 Rs film camera + 30 Rs torch (that takes 2 pencil cell I.e. AA)Remove bulb + glass from torch and remove flash from camera.Solder flash on to top of torch and attach cell inputs. Remove flash element and attach two pins there. Make sure pins do not touch each other.Flash build up more then 100V carge and discharges in a few milliseconds. So its safe + shocking.

needed one for personal use :evil:did google but none in India.:(haven't seen police use them here in India:whistle:@vissu- where did you get that country list? sure India has policy on something like this!?:ashamed:@netfreak- cool one! will try it someday!none available in Delhi?

IIRC i had seen somewhere, someone mentioning a stun gun in delhi.hmmmm, maybe it was pepper spray.

so what happens *after* you use such a device ?Does it make you safer in the future, or maybe the guy who got 'stunned' makes sure the next time to use it on you instead :evil:He might even decide to keep it for himself for future 'adventures'. If you think you need one then you need to be in areas where you don't !

isnt this called 'tazor' now a days? or both are different?

Back