where to buy stun guns in india?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 38,098
If you think you need one then you need to be in areas where you don't !

You can't avoid driving a car. And with city roads getting packed with cars, can't really avoid road-rage.

ya, driving on delhi is like hell! :mad:and all those goondas and dada's! :mad: just boils my blood!:wall:

isnt this called 'tazor' now a days? or both are different?

They both are the same thing. Infact, it is "Taser", named after Taser International that makes the most commonly used form of this weapon, the actual term for it is "electroshock weapon".

You can't avoid driving a car. And with city roads getting packed with cars, can't really avoid road-rage.

Is this the reason the OP asked about it ?

Just how many ppl are you going to tase on 'city roads getting packed with cars', eh :)

I'm still of the opinion if you are not the type to carry this off, that it could backfire. The law is there for a reason let them deal with it, just collect the relevant facts and 'report'. I'm assuming the law does work to a certain extent or there would be nothing but chaos otherwise.

Is there anyplace in India from where i can get a stun gun?
through online shopping.tried ebay, but no shipping to India!
was just curious to see and use one!:evil:

if any online shopping centre with payment through paypal!?:)

I can sell u mine which i got from germany 1800,000 Volts
for Rs 2500 i dont need it .email me [email protected]

stun guns are perfetly legal good for close qauter combat defence or bug out situations. i once used it to keep a drunk goon out of my house. It costed me 2000 bucks , metal bosy with 3 year manufacturer warranty and it does have a lot of punch. my wife uses a pepper spray from the same brand. its a U.S made stuff very popular called 'Sabre stungun' (just google sabre stun gun) and now they have launched it in India by a company called DB GROUP. i saw a new vid ofem : STUN GUN NOW AVAILABLE IN INDIA 'PINK DB USA ' - YouTube WELCOME TO DBUSA (hope this helps :D )

Back