where to buy stun guns in india?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lokesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 38,098
i totally agree , even in Chennai the police just dont respond , my wife was grabbed by her neck while she was in spencer mall in chennai in broad daylight! i complained to the police and guess what , i was shocked due to their negligence, it turned out thet the guy who grabbed my wife was a dada and i have now armed myself and my wife with pepperspray and electric gadgets.

----------

yes Sabre usa stungun is available form db usa , i thnk it starts from 1000 rupees all the way up to 28,000 bucks for the Swiss model, all of them are legal and comes with 2warranty i suppose. my was a decent deal for 2250 for one 38 million votl and a sabre quickreasealse keychain pepper spray, NANO STUN GUN 'DB USA' NOW IN INDIA - YouTube thir sprays are the strongest in the world , just google sabre pepper sprays. or u can go to their indian website Home page i thnk the youtube link is enough. i had to buy these for personal protction after a rough incident which my wife experienced while we where out together. i think this eveteasing is the cause for major outbreak in such scenarios. in cheanai alone i see everyday when people rub their bodies to the innocent girls out on buses. the govet should take strick measures. beacus ehte girls are all dumb like and are not courageous. even if you ahve the strogest peperspray what is the use if u dont know how to use em?

u get sabre us made stuff starts at 1000 rupees , go to NANO STUN GUN 'DB USA' NOW IN INDIA - YouTube , i really wnat to promote the use of pepper sprays and martial arts, we need to revolutionise indian women.

Back